How many opinions do you hide from others here on G@G?

It's no secret that I'm a conservative Christian who thinks evolutionary theory is a bad joke, and I've come across some serious backlash for that and other stances I hold. Do you speak your mind here regardless or do you play along in order to avoid upsetting anyone?How many opinions do you hide from others here on G@G??

• I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks. This is just a website after all
    44%(8)58%(23)Vote68%(15)
  • I normally speak my mind, but there are some controversial views of mine that I'd rather not share
    39%(7)30%(12)Vote23%(5)
  • I only speak my mind when I know it won't cause anyone an aneurysm
    11%(2)5%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • I never speak my mind. I spend most of my time lurking
    6%(1)5%(2)Vote5%(1)
  • I never speak my mind, but I make up controversial opinions in order to piss people off
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I play the part of the jester and never take anything seriously
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote4%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really see a reason to hide anything. The only thing I don’t openly share is my image and my location.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I usually speak my mind but if it's like a thing where someone asks a really awkward question i go anon. For example 'do black guys have big d^cks'. Like a 14 year old wouldn't answer that because I'm literally 14. Like in my second year of being a teen.

But I only add an opinion to say people should stop stereotyping and generalising other people because there are always people who are different.

• I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks. This is just a website after all. I get blocked anyway.

• I pretty much say whatever, but I try to generally keep it respectful

• I hide a few comments.

• None

• I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks.
    This is just an opinion website after all

• I tell whatever l think.

What Guys Said 11

• No point in hiding or getting along. I share what I think and feel.

• By the way, the theories of evolution and natural selection are sound. It's only when people comingle theory from Darwin's origin of species that flaws become apparent.

• Evolutionary theory is a bad joke? How about someone talking to a burning bush that told him to split the sea in half with a staff? Seems realistic

• Not the point lol
      I have plenty to say but I'm not doing this today

• I wasn't inviting you to lmao. The last thing I want to do is get in an argument with a theist.

• That's your opinion.

• I don't hold back about opinions on issues, but I don't share my opinions on individuals.

• Evolution is a bad joke? Ahhh. If you're full of good ones like that, you should be on the stage!

• I only hide the opinions I write for myTakes.

• none

• I'm a conservative Christian also, so far so good. If some Atheists get on your case about it then they are bigots.

• Nah, they just don't realize how much faith they have as well. I have some pretty constructive debates with a lot of them and a surprising number come around to at least acknowledging that neither my side or theirs is quite what they thought they were

• I don't really get into it with them since I have no formal training in that area.

• I don't either. It's something you just learn through trial and error. The way I see it, if you don't understand your side and your opponent's, you'll never get through to each other and just end up bickering.

It's something I've really come to believe in over the years. "If you don't love something, you will lose it" - a man I look up to told me that once. If you just tell people and teach your kids that evolution is wrong, the Bible is right, they're just going to wake up one day and think "how?" we have to give a reason for the faith that is within us, right? I think we have to give a reason to ourselves as well

• I always speak my mind, truthfully and honestly

• I'm actually a much kinder person in real life than on GAG

• Hey, if you wanna have an interesting debate, would you like to argue why you believe in creationism?
    Or just present your case, I'd like to understand it more.

• My belief in creationism requires faith, and that has nothing to do with why I think evolutionary theory is nonsense. Sure, on a psychological level, believing in an alternative gave me a groundwork upon which to look at what most people see with a critical eye, but that's not the cause. I don't make a case for creationism - it's utterly irrelevant in regards to whether or not the evolution of life from a single-celled creature is in any way plausible.

As I've said before though, that's not what this thread is about, so I have sworn off cluttering this thread with it. I was simply stating a controversial stance I have to get the point across