- I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks. This is just a website after all
- I normally speak my mind, but there are some controversial views of mine that I'd rather not share
- I only speak my mind when I know it won't cause anyone an aneurysm
- I never speak my mind. I spend most of my time lurking
- I never speak my mind, but I make up controversial opinions in order to piss people off
- I play the part of the jester and never take anything seriously
How many opinions do you hide from others here on G@G?
What Girls Said 7
I usually speak my mind but if it's like a thing where someone asks a really awkward question i go anon. For example 'do black guys have big d^cks'. Like a 14 year old wouldn't answer that because I'm literally 14. Like in my second year of being a teen.
But I only add an opinion to say people should stop stereotyping and generalising other people because there are always people who are different.
I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks.
This is just an opinion website after all
I hide a few comments.
I tell whatever l think.
What Guys Said 11
I play the part of the jester and never take anything seriously
No point in hiding or getting along. I share what I think and feel.
Evolution is a bad joke? Ahhh. If you're full of good ones like that, you should be on the stage!
Hey, if you wanna have an interesting debate, would you like to argue why you believe in creationism?
Or just present your case, I'd like to understand it more.
I don't hold back about opinions on issues, but I don't share my opinions on individuals.
I'm actually a much kinder person in real life than on GAG
I only hide the opinions I write for myTakes.
I always speak my mind, truthfully and honestly
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.