How many opinions do you hide from others here on G@G?

It's no secret that I'm a conservative Christian who thinks evolutionary theory is a bad joke, and I've come across some serious backlash for that and other stances I hold. Do you speak your mind here regardless or do you play along in order to avoid upsetting anyone?How many opinions do you hide from others here on G@G??
  • I speak my mind regardless of what anyone thinks. This is just a website after all
  • I normally speak my mind, but there are some controversial views of mine that I'd rather not share
  • I only speak my mind when I know it won't cause anyone an aneurysm
    Vote C
  • I never speak my mind. I spend most of my time lurking
    Vote D
  • I never speak my mind, but I make up controversial opinions in order to piss people off
    Vote E
  • I play the part of the jester and never take anything seriously
    Vote F

812

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really see a reason to hide anything. The only thing I don’t openly share is my image and my location.

Most Helpful Guy