Why can't non-American gagers understand a question? Have you experience the struggle?

There you are once again answering repetitive question on G@G and then you get a response. you go to click on it and the person doesn't understand. Why? Why can't they understand? So you roll your eyes and give up... or else your stuck for 3 hours convicing someone that they aren't ugly... or whatever

716

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because not everyone speaks English natively? In the same way if they asked a question in Spanish you won't understand it.

Also because USA accounts for 4.4% of the world population, English speakers account for roughly 4.7%, so statistically, if you spoke to randok people in the world, the chances are that only 1/20 people would speak English as their first language.

Many people on here have had to learn English in addition to their mother tongue, it's not easy so they make a mistake every now and then, cut them some slack and show a little respect

Most Helpful Girl

• Some English words mean different things in different countries. Some of the styles in which we communicate infer different things to different people.