How do u treat this site?

Is it a game? A dating site? Simply what it is? Meet new people?

1411

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• #GirlsAskGuys is a digital community meant to close the gap between genders by bringing them together to help each other. Women and men discuss lifestyle issues such as dating, relationships, fashion, and health by sharing their experiences and opinions to help the opposite sex understand their own.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GirlsAskGuys.png

Writing answers on GirlsAskGuys helps Good Indian multifold first, resolve someone's query which makes you feel great later in the day, second, learn something new everyday in your field of expertise and other domains. Answering questions related to a specific topic makes one think. It is a good exercise to the brain especially if Good Indian want to be distracted for a while.

Knowing is one, but delivering the answers in a way which appeals to a reader is most important. Writing here makes me think from the perspective of opposite gender, which is an essential skill for any wriiter.

quotes.whatsyourpoint.mobi/.../...uotes-quotes.jpg