How do u treat this site?

Is it a game? A dating site? Simply what it is? Meet new people?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• #GirlsAskGuys is a digital community meant to close the gap between genders by bringing them together to help each other. Women and men discuss lifestyle issues such as dating, relationships, fashion, and health by sharing their experiences and opinions to help the opposite sex understand their own.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GirlsAskGuys.png

Writing answers on GirlsAskGuys helps Good Indian multifold first, resolve someone's query which makes you feel great later in the day, second, learn something new everyday in your field of expertise and other domains. Answering questions related to a specific topic makes one think. It is a good exercise to the brain especially if Good Indian want to be distracted for a while.

Knowing is one, but delivering the answers in a way which appeals to a reader is most important. Writing here makes me think from the perspective of opposite gender, which is an essential skill for any wriiter.

quotes.whatsyourpoint.mobi/.../...uotes-quotes.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 10

• It's not a game, it's not a dating site. You can meet people on here, but it's not specifically for that either.

It's simply a place where you can ask questions, have them answered, share opinions, discuss topics etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pass time and try helping. But also be a cheeky shit when I'm bored. And to have a laugh at the trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • This is vest site to Feed our Curiosity towards opposite Gender. Especially when you can't ask someone in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • time waste, as this site sure as shit ain't a dating site!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's how I meet my victims.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best Christian website.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, give advice to people and meet people. Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • @hasrett ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ask a question get an answer type site

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the question. Most of the time, I answer very sincerely but there are times when I'm lazy or otherwise pissed off when I start arguing like a child with strangers on here specially if they post a redundant or stupid question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes