Does girlsaskguys give your life meaning?

• Does girlsaskguys give your life meaning??Yeah, it does
  • Does girlsaskguys give your life meaning??No, it doesn't

1020

Most Helpful Girls

• GAG is my existence

Most Helpful Guys

What Girls Said 8

• It keeps reminding me without fail that my love life is non existent

• In the old days I was on g@g daily every day and it was fun because many people would do the same thing and talk. But thanks to God now I got over gag. I having a good life :)

• Without gag, I would have no purpose in life. Each day, I wake up and the whole day I constantly think about this website. I stand in the world wishing I could be on this forever. It is not just a website, it is the sole purpose I am alive. If I had the choice between my family dying or this website shutting down, Id choose my family death so this wondrous site could stay alive! There is nothing else, only GirlsAskGuys. Nothing else on earth matters, nothing at all. At the end of the day, only one thing matters. And that one thing is GirlsAskGuys. com

• Haha Yes it does.

• Mostly I come here to alleviate the boredom.

• Not quite.

• it has no meaning in my life

• Nope

What Guys Said 18

• I like GAG simply because it shares other people's problems and people help them as soon as possible. It gives me ideas of the problems I'd get when I'd date someone or probably what's better in relationships. I also feel proud of myself when I get the MHO... I feel like I really helped out a person in trouble... That's why I like GAG.

• No, GAG doesn't give any one's life a meaning. If you think it does, then you must have a pathetic life.

• No. It's a website. It's not real. It's just a website. Now turn off your computer and go outside!

• Currently, I am on the app 'Girlsaskguys' on my phone.

• Thank you

• I live in Las Vegas. If you were out here I'd take you out to the desert, show you some amazing formations I've found out there. You can see such things on Google or Bing, better than anything I can show you, but the images on the screen don't compare with the majesty of the real thing. Out in the middle of the desert I've seen rock polished smooth by running water. It rains about once a freaking year here! You know how many centuries worth of these scattered rains it must have taken to polish that rock? Such a site to see. And there's an old VW Bug out there, shot full of bullet holes. How the hell did that thing get out there? So much to see and it's all just a few miles out from where I live. But wherever you are, I promise you, there are wonders to behold there too. Go out and find them and then let me know what you found. I'm curious. I would really like to know what you find.

• It does just a little bit. I try to be pass on the wisdom I've learned throughout my life.

• Definitely. This site is where my social life lives.
    I got no friends in the real world so I go here to communicate. It prevents from feeling socially isolated.

• The 1st pic looks like he's shitting himself 😂😂😂👌

• It gives me a better understanding of the female mentality

• It also gives me a better understanding of the female mentality

• It's just something to do while my kids are playing...

• It indicates to me that I lack the imagination to use my time more appropriately.

• Absolutely, it never ceases to remind me that I'm single. ✌️

• That would be pretty pathetic if I said yes lmao

• This is just sad

• Nope but I do make bitches in here

• It is my life purpose

• No it stole it from me.

• Yeah.

• Not remotely, no.

It's fun to spend time on when things are quiet at work, or the weather's bad.