Why are “girls” on here so passive?

Whenever there is a question even just asking “why do men do this—-“ You see most guys getting triggered commenting “not all men” and all that shit, and most girls even do it! but whenever there’s a question about women all men are like “Yeah they’re crazy lol”. And all the girls stay quiet. My question is why all the “girls” in this website are so passive? Is it because they’re actually men who just clicked the “female” button? Give my your opinion!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls vs Guys ratio is less. It's not official statistics but I keenly observe activity of users on GirlsAskGuys.

Ratio is 3:1 Guys are more in comparison to girls. It's Online Community. Everyone has freedom of speech. Probably Admin Panel is not doing strict moderation. If you are long term user I might be following you. Most of Opinions are descriptive to help the question asker. It depends on the purpose of individual of joining website.

Check out this Take.

10 Types Of Users On GAG: Which One Are You? ↗

The 11 Types of Users Here on GaG ↗

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will only ever express my dissent if there's a chance that my opinion will have an impact on someone else's opinion.

In most cases, and especially over the internet, there is no such chance. Someone who is fixed in their opinion, wrong or right, is going to clutch that opinion and not let go. Arguing with such people is an exercise in futility, and frankly, an unpleasant waste of time. Don't get me wrong, I like wasting time (if I didn't, I wouldn't be on here), but I prefer to do it in a way that's enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No-one likes being grouped into negative stereotypes just because someone had a bad experience with one person. Why shouldn't people defend their own beliefs? I can't say anything about why girls join in with it though. Maybe they can sense when girls are just being bitter about past experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all, not all men click the female button 😒

Okay now in all seriousness.
    I feel like if men ask questions here on GaG its more about how they should act in certain situation / what they could do to improve. Whereas women tend to ask more questions about why the other sex acts in a certain way... Two different kind of questions get two different kind of answers.

Thats my experience though 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nobody should care about generalisation anymore...
    Whoever thinks a gender is mechanically doing the same over and over because it's part of a specific gender, should keep being ignorant and learn the truth the hard way (if they ever do).
    I mean it's not like if they've made any researches to talk for other genders with such a conviction...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know for sure, but I assume there are way more men on here than women. Also I avoid questions like that, because most people with some sense know that how you treat people and how you act is not decided by your gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some men see a question as an attack and get all defensive.

Asking general questions annoys me anyways, but I try to not take it with any salt.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is being stopped from posting their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's the truth, then it would be horrible

0|2
    0|0
  • You're a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • its terrible but i know you are a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well this is a global website so I take options with a stride of lime salt. For me, majority of people are in countries where women are much more, not to put it mean, but they are more “tamed” you have different countries so I take advice lightly from men and women. That’s just my reasoning

0|0
    0|0
  • My bitch button is worn out from cussing men out, plus we're afraid to lose xpert points, bitches be shopping man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even waste my time discussing with stupid people that won't even change their opinión although everyone told them to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all girls are like that.

But I have seen it happen on GaG too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a lot of girls just know that the chances of changing the opinions of guys like that are very slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite. I piss everyone off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not passive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s because women know guys don’t really mean it since guys are usually the ones chasing females. But when females say stuff about guys, it’s harder for guys to know that she’s just fuming about a few individuals since fewer women will actively pursue a guy. So it’s more hurtful to guys than it is to women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes