Why are “girls” on here so passive?

Whenever there is a question even just asking “why do men do this—-“ You see most guys getting triggered commenting “not all men” and all that shit, and most girls even do it! but whenever there’s a question about women all men are like “Yeah they’re crazy lol”. And all the girls stay quiet. My question is why all the “girls” in this website are so passive? Is it because they’re actually men who just clicked the “female” button? Give my your opinion!

910

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls vs Guys ratio is less. It's not official statistics but I keenly observe activity of users on GirlsAskGuys.

Ratio is 3:1 Guys are more in comparison to girls. It's Online Community. Everyone has freedom of speech. Probably Admin Panel is not doing strict moderation. If you are long term user I might be following you. Most of Opinions are descriptive to help the question asker. It depends on the purpose of individual of joining website.

Check out this Take.

10 Types Of Users On GAG: Which One Are You? ↗

The 11 Types of Users Here on GaG ↗

Most Helpful Girl

• I will only ever express my dissent if there's a chance that my opinion will have an impact on someone else's opinion.

In most cases, and especially over the internet, there is no such chance. Someone who is fixed in their opinion, wrong or right, is going to clutch that opinion and not let go. Arguing with such people is an exercise in futility, and frankly, an unpleasant waste of time. Don't get me wrong, I like wasting time (if I didn't, I wouldn't be on here), but I prefer to do it in a way that's enjoyable.