For the people that redeemed their points with amazon cards, what exactly did you buy?

And do you still use it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A center-speaker for my father, and he still uses it. How about you?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Some things I've bought

Books
    Video games
    A dildo
    Hot sauce
    Magnum condoms
    Golf tees
    Fidget spinner
    Toothpaste

1|1
    0|0
  • I buy everything from amazon I never go for shopping or search for something everywhere , just search on amazon or ebay

1|0
    0|0
    • What did you buy?

• Everything I wear , deco for my house , watchs , tools , car parts , coffee , supplement tablets , protien and many many... i jusut checked my order list and write it here lol

• My last Amazon card, I bought an audio dongle & the cables I needed,

so I can plug in my PS4 directly to my speakers (I play on a computer monitor instead of a TV).

I use that dongle almost everyday, since I play on my PS4 a bit everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I gave both of those to someone else
    No idea what they bought

1|0
    0|0
  • Backpack, Reusable water bottle, Camera accessories, Book on investing, Shirts and Socks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought a rocket air dust can thing, it looks like a rocket you squeeze it to blast air to clean dust

2|0
    0|0
  • I forgot. I use Amazon a lot so it was automatically applied to one of my purchases.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got movies, books, and a calendar. That's all I can remember. I've got 4 of those $20 Amazon cards so far.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and I got some stickers for the keys of my keyboard to make it easier. They show the staff with the note and the letter. That was pretty cool.

• I've just redeemed my points, and got myself a solar powered phone charger. Pretty nifty.

1|0
    0|0
  • The biggest Dildo there is for me and my girlfriend we both love a little anal play

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• On amazon? I got a phone case and screen protectors lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I never got any :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes