Should there be a 18+ section?

Ok so a lot of adults on here wanna ask dirty and stuff which is ok. But should there be an adult section? So we dont have to sensor what we post?

• Yes for 18+ section
  • No

310

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the sexual behavior and sexual health topics are enough. I can't think of any 18+ topics of questions that wouldn't fit in either one.

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't have to censor questions much anyway. People ask about all kinds of sexual things without facing censorship. The only things that are censored are full nudes and questions from underage people that are too sexually explicit. Neither of those would change anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it would be pointless, people will just lie about their age.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 9

• I think if all other countries have to put up with censorship because the US has a higher age of consent, then maybe we should set that age on here to 21, which is the AOC in Madagascar. Then Americans can also be censored and criminalised for no reason whatsoever.

Talking about sex isn't sex. So no, I think we're living in an oppressive enough 1984 dystopia already.

• There are a lot of very mature young people on here. as well as offensively immature older people

• You have to censor the question title but other than that what do you have to censor?

• it wouldn't do any good. kids will just say they are 18 and get in anyway

• People lie

• I don't think there should be

• Yeah I would not let under age kids use this website.

• Yes for 18+ section

• Yeah but only problem with that is that the ones that aren’t just change their age to get in