Why are you on this site?

I am on this site because I am very lonely. Lol

1540

Most Helpful Guy

• To kill time. I am capable of suffering from boredom, thus I must find a way to cope with boredom, this becomes that coping mechanism, at least for now, although it's becoming an addiction already. If I wasn't bored or capable of suffering from boredom or feeling boredom, then I guess there would be no reason or purpose for me to even be here. Well, that and also because of the redeemable gift cards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im going through a phase where i am trying to figure out the meaning of life and i wonder how others see life and so far i dont understand it. Life is meaningless because we all wake up we all go to work or school come home sleep and then it just repeats. Is there all there is to life. I refuse to believe it because then its not worth living. Its like waiting for death to take you.

• The meaning of life is people. Spending time with those who you love and begin happy. Living your life

• But if you were sastified with your life then you wouldn't find it meaningless. I am just saying. I thought you were a little younger then me. I don't think you lived a meaningful life. Also you will find the answer but you most likely over look it. Life is about people. Helping and make the world better for people.
      And enjoying what the world has to offer. Teachers? I can rant forever how much I can't stand them. So I won't go there.

• Well thats ok. We are on the same boat. I never agrees with anything the curriculmn had to offer studenrs which is my opened my own school and used my own teaching method. Its proven to be more successful than ever. So i feel your pain with teachers. I dont like their peronality too because they are egotistical for no reason. Which is why i branched off and did my own thing. Im also a writer and translator. So im open minded. Im not strickt with my teaching. Life has to offer more than school.