Why are you on this site?

I am on this site because I am very lonely. Lol

1540

Most Helpful Guy

• To kill time. I am capable of suffering from boredom, thus I must find a way to cope with boredom, this becomes that coping mechanism, at least for now, although it's becoming an addiction already. If I wasn't bored or capable of suffering from boredom or feeling boredom, then I guess there would be no reason or purpose for me to even be here. Well, that and also because of the redeemable gift cards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a little bit self conscious...

What Guys Said 39

• I saw some really stupid answers to a question and joined to set them straight, and lurked here for a while after that before becoming active.

• It’s entertaining

• Because the depravity here is a lot better than reality TV

• I'm at a point where I have a lot of time on my hands and decided to come back. Also a bit lonely.. and I guess there's stuff I want to learn about people. It's a fun site :)

• Well I thought it would be funny to see what people really wanna ask but now I see it's just "why am I a booty call" or "does he/she like me" questions and now im getting tired of answering the same questions so now I just look for friends.

• Just am

• It's fun. (and sexy. there I said it)

• Something to do

• I clicked on the wrong link?

• I am only on when I'm studying.

• Just for answers and reactions.

• Mostly to check out the non US people who have much less inhibitions in giving their opinions and not worrying if they're PC or not.

• To help people settle life dillemas and tell them life's too short to feel regretful about stuff. So, be happy peeps😘

• to help people

• I'm on this site because I'm lonely and on occasion it's an interesting time killer.

• I am on here for fun. Giving people advice and putting questions for my own help.

• Kinda just passing the time; I'm in somewhat of a holding pattern at the moment. We'll see where things go in the long run.

• You know what, I ask myself that werry question

• Just to pass some time haha

• My therapist told me i need to be more social.

• i don't even know tbh

• i sorted out my teenage life and want to pass on advice

• To screw around and act the fool.

• I like to see if there's anything interesting out here, and also to help somebody if they want advice.

• Because I wish to become a God of G@G.

Jk I'm just bored lately since my friends are out to other colleges.

• To help others, get help, discuss things and have fun.

• I want to know how to meet women.

• Same here.

• For fun.

• Bored, lonely and curious.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 14

• Im going through a phase where i am trying to figure out the meaning of life and i wonder how others see life and so far i dont understand it. Life is meaningless because we all wake up we all go to work or school come home sleep and then it just repeats. Is there all there is to life. I refuse to believe it because then its not worth living. Its like waiting for death to take you.

• The meaning of life is people. Spending time with those who you love and begin happy. Living your life

• But if you were sastified with your life then you wouldn't find it meaningless. I am just saying. I thought you were a little younger then me. I don't think you lived a meaningful life. Also you will find the answer but you most likely over look it. Life is about people. Helping and make the world better for people.
      And enjoying what the world has to offer. Teachers? I can rant forever how much I can't stand them. So I won't go there.

• Well thats ok. We are on the same boat. I never agrees with anything the curriculmn had to offer studenrs which is my opened my own school and used my own teaching method. Its proven to be more successful than ever. So i feel your pain with teachers. I dont like their peronality too because they are egotistical for no reason. Which is why i branched off and did my own thing. Im also a writer and translator. So im open minded. Im not strickt with my teaching. Life has to offer more than school.

• Because I'm bored and lonely

• I get bored and lonely.

• Cause the guy I like is in it and occasionally I like to check what he posted. 😏

• I often ask myself that. I never get a good answer.

• Started with a question I had and I just stayed. I love asking and answering questions. I've made lots of friends too.

• Literally nothing else to Do lol

• I'm on this site because I've no friends and am a looser. Yep...

• I don’t fuck with other social media so I go on here when other people use twitter

• Because I have nothing else to do other than play games on my phone

• I’m on here to answer some questions and to talk to some people I become friends with.

• Because I have nothing better to do

• I'm here because i am shy and i'm interested on a guy so... Maybe i can find my answers here :) And i'm lonely too

• Bc I found out a hot guy that I am screwing is on here. Lol