How often, when you're on G@G, do you see something that later causes you to start laughing uncontrollably?

As in, if you were asked WHY you were laughing, you wouldn't be able to give a decent explanation to somebody who didn't know about G@G?

This morning, I woke up early, and unbidden, a profile image from this site popped into my head, along with a conversation or two about that profile image.

I started laughing so hard, I thought I'd wake my girlfriend up if I stayed in bed, and bearing in mind, she doesn't know about G@G, and that this is simply not very funny unless you've seen it, I'd have some explaining to do...

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve laughed in here before lol but can’t really recall a time I was in hysterical laughter.
    What would you of said to her if she woke up πŸ˜‹? πŸ˜‚

• I honestly couldn't have explained it in a way that would have made any sense at all, lol 😁

I'd have had to lie and say it was something that happened at work (which would kind of be true...)

• Thank you! 😊

Most Helpful Guy