What are the weird stuffs you learnt while here on GaG?

It's a funny and great world this one. I learnt quite a few

1. There are men who like to get their balls kicked, Penis chopped, and Castrated
2. Men who pose as women on profiles
3. Men prefer boasting their dick sizes through "Size matters" questions to introducing themselves pleasently
4. Men judge a woman to be a slut just because she shared her bra size on a question.

What about you all?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Some girls like to sleep around and then surprise why a lot of guys would not see them as dating partners.
    2. A number of lesbians and bisexual girls can be bigger than a number of straight girls (at least in the West)
    3. A number of creepy guys is much bigger than I thought. I don't understand why they use tactics which doesn't work and disgusts girls.
    4. A lot of people think that cheating in a relationship is OK if a partner allows to do so and continue to call it a "relationship"
    5. A lot of guys worry about their size, a lot of girls want to know what people prefer more: a bottom or a bust.

• Thank you for MHO πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I definitely didn’t know didn't know a lot of guy like their nuts kicked and hit. Crazy!!

What Guys Said 23

• What I like about gag is its diversity. You can hear opinions from every corner of the world and I am happy to know that even tho they have different religion, culture, ext everyone thinks kind of alike. Well that may be because I don't see truly evil people joining gag lol.

I joined in a few months ago with another account that got deleted but overall I have answer hundreds of question and I have learn some stuff that I did not realize.

-For some reason even with our world population growing uncontrollably people still wants to have lots (+3) of kids if they could.
    -I have notice that girls have a constant fight with pornΓ³graphy, they don't see the point and would prefer their guys to have little to non and instead dedicate time to them.
    -Many girls, consider many things as cheating, and will be harsh about things like lying.
    Which in reality I am not sure it is really true, I have seen so much of the oposite in relationships that I don't know exactly where to draw a neutral line.
    -There is a huge problem with texting; it's representation, ghosting and who text first. Everyone has different opinions and it makes it hard to give good answer to this type of questions but I have learn that even if a girl finds a guy attractive she will not approach or will wait for him to text first because shiness, they don't think he is into them, or don't want to bother them or look needy. (I had to learn this the hard way ;( )
    - others that I can't remember out of my head

And I would like to comment on your discoveries lol.
    1. Yea most guy don't want nothing to do with damaging our private parts, a hit hurts like hell everything else it is a no no. Guys are open sexual creatures they have sex organ in the outside they reach for pleasures, females take pleasure in. So guys will do all sord of crazy things like that to get some sord of pleasure but it is rare.
    2. Well you got to understand this is a open world if a guy is gay or trans he/she may want to specify gender as female and hence have fun with that perspective, but yes there are many troll out there.
    3. Yea, in reality penis size does matter to some extent, but guys can't think critically about it. They don't realize not all girls want a big penis, it hurts them. But still think that they will get attention if they are open about their penis size which would rarely happen in this app. Little do they know that knowing how to use it counts as 50% but only a few seems to realize it.

• 4. This one I kind of understand why, I think is because the western world is more open minded to this topics contrary to the middle east and southern east Asia which would condem such actions (Religion conservatives)

• From my polls I've made.

-More People support death penalty
    -More people would support vigilante justice
    -A lot more people support legalisation of prostitution.
    -More women says sex and gender are not the same while more men says they are the same.
    -most gaggers are middle class
    - A lot more of American support paternal and maternal paid leave

• I have learnt girls poop and farts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 1) my good friend is gay. ( @YourFutureEx )
    2) my best female gag friend is actually a guy ( @BellaIsQueen )

3 ) boi I thought was innocent cusses more than I do ( @Halucinator )

4) Because of so many gays around me i might turn into one slowly

• What I just learnt was that there's a girl called Aditi on here who thinks that guys boast their penis size through those questions but if a guy thinks same for a girl, he might be wrong. I'm not targetting someone but guys have self-issues too😊

1) The first point of your learnings.
    2) I don't really look that badπŸ˜‚
    3) How some people lack common sense
    3) How so many people eventually love you. @Whatthefluff @WarmAppleCrumble @nbbn5 @Being_a_good_Indian @QueenOfCups
    I love you all❀️

• I've learned that 100% straight women are rare. A lot are bisexual

• Some people like to eat shit
    πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

• I've learned there's people out there that are hyper focused or super sensitive to men that may be doing anything out of ordinary.

... I read this question for instance.

• Obsession with labels that I have never heard of in real life. It seems an alternative reality

• white men are disenfranchised and suffer from prejudice and racism, nobody can comprehend their suffering

• Lol as long as the earth land is divided by boarders and religion weights more than science, nobody will be free os prejudice and racism.

• The stupidity that some possess is mind-blowing

• In some cases yes, in others you can't change the mind of someone raised in the other side of the world with different ideologies.
      But that doesn't mean they are stupid lol.

• True, but I don't see other opinions with valid arguments as stupid

• you can't change peoples mind on here, just like in life, people will stand their ground and not be open to ideas.

• I think it is possible, i have done that successfully.

It is all about getting to know the person on a personal level and view the world as they see it. Not as you want them to see it.

They will not change drastically their life's in hours, but a minor chance here and there will be enough of help them.

Also the approach is key, not everyone thinks logically, some people will change not with statistics but with actions and emotions. Hence why religion is so powerful.

• @TheGreyVisionary I wish more people thought like you

• That girls are as sex hungry and horny as guys, except that they hide it better..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Roses are red
    Her love is fake
    My heart is broken
    So its time go

• I am not sure about first 2 points but point no 3 happens a lot and in point no 4 men do not judge a woman to be a slut he just fantacies about you and your shared data

• GaG world is burdened with sex too much..

• Peoples lack of common knowledge lol

• Wow u got so many things on gag ... by the way I got ntg :((

• I was not much familiar with many sexual terms which I came to know after joining GaG

• Mine is 3rd one

• i learn a lot of stuff n some of them r my fetish lol

• When some girl said.. I wanna get pregnant with my boyfriend secretely... I never heard such thing lol

• Women can’t argue properly.

They seem for the most part utterly swept up by narratives or charged parlance that they can’t let go of (in general, not just in arguing). It makes the argument nonsensical and usually ends with a strangely rapid dismissal on the grounds of not knowing the terms she’s using without having to define them for you.

Eg if her interpretation of something is not β€œclear” or β€œobvious” to you then apparently it *must* be because you’re *clearly* not intelligent enough. But of irony there.

Learn to define your terms.

That said there are awesome women on here that just know what’s up, they’re few and far between and get my follows.

• Well argumentation is more logical (men) than emotional (women). Hence, many females will protect and argue against their view passionately and get frustrated when they know you are not understanding their point of view and hence get mad and start loosing it on you. That is why you may think they are using the wrong words. In the heat of moment girls will do anything to have the upper hand. But anyways, not even I try to use the proper terms in this app, I am here to relax and have a good time not to get more frustrated and pressured like I do in school lol.

What Girls Said 2

• How far stupidity could reach amongst the people here, and how prideful they are of their ignorance.

God bless the few who are actually Β΄normalΒ΄ on here.

• Sadly I knew all of those things before getting on Gag. I can't recall anything new that's weird that I learnt on gag.