What are the weird stuffs you learnt while here on GaG?

It's a funny and great world this one. I learnt quite a few

1. There are men who like to get their balls kicked, Penis chopped, and Castrated
2. Men who pose as women on profiles
3. Men prefer boasting their dick sizes through "Size matters" questions to introducing themselves pleasently
4. Men judge a woman to be a slut just because she shared her bra size on a question.

What about you all?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Some girls like to sleep around and then surprise why a lot of guys would not see them as dating partners.
    2. A number of lesbians and bisexual girls can be bigger than a number of straight girls (at least in the West)
    3. A number of creepy guys is much bigger than I thought. I don't understand why they use tactics which doesn't work and disgusts girls.
    4. A lot of people think that cheating in a relationship is OK if a partner allows to do so and continue to call it a "relationship"
    5. A lot of guys worry about their size, a lot of girls want to know what people prefer more: a bottom or a bust.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for MHO πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I definitely didn’t know didn't know a lot of guy like their nuts kicked and hit. Crazy!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE