- Sure. It’s only because they must be gettIng prepared for law school.
- Sure, they’re just lonely and in need of someone to talk to
- No, Most people I agree with move on to debate the nay sayers.
- I just don’t even comment when I agree out of fear of them debating me anyway.
- It’s just early in the morning and someone hasn’t had their coffee.
Most Helpful Guy
Happens all the time, usually because they thought I would think a certain way and they didn't know how to react so it just goes in one ear and out the other. Sometimes people are just so prepared for a debate that they jump the gun1
Most Helpful Girl
I don't think G@G actually counts towards anything resembling real life.2