Have you ever agreed with someone’s assertion only to have them insist on debating it with you anyway?

• Sure. It’s only because they must be gettIng prepared for law school.
  • Sure, they’re just lonely and in need of someone to talk to
  • No, Most people I agree with move on to debate the nay sayers.
    Vote C
  • I just don’t even comment when I agree out of fear of them debating me anyway.
    Vote D
  • It’s just early in the morning and someone hasn’t had their coffee.
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens all the time, usually because they thought I would think a certain way and they didn't know how to react so it just goes in one ear and out the other. Sometimes people are just so prepared for a debate that they jump the gun

Most Helpful Girl