What topics should this site make that currently do not exist? Why?

I think a science and philosophy section would be much needed, because I ask a lot of those types of questions and inquiries.

1717

Most Helpful Girl

• I second that. I'm always torn between posting my philosophic inquiries in the Other topic or in Religion and Spirituality. I've had to modify some questions so that they don't come off as too "spiritual", because I feel like they'd draw a different response if I posted them in the R&S section.

I've also had to hold off on asking a lot of scientific questions, because there simply isn't a section for them, and I feel like I'd get no relevant responses if I posted them in Other. A Science section would draw people who actually want to talk science, and I won't look like an imbecile for posting a really niche question.

I also think it'd be cool if there was a "Hypotheticals" topic or something like that. A topic strictly for -non-sexual- "what would you do if?" questions. I'd have a lot of fun with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• There should be articles/topics for different ages at least. Most of the topics either it's for youngsters and mostly sex mixed, some politics and religion which i'd never engage in.
    There is sports, disasters, movies, culture, history, things that happened in real life that changed the world of something random, nature, motivation, life style and so on.