What topics should this site make that currently do not exist? Why?

I think a science and philosophy section would be much needed, because I ask a lot of those types of questions and inquiries.

1717

Most Helpful Girl

• I second that. I'm always torn between posting my philosophic inquiries in the Other topic or in Religion and Spirituality. I've had to modify some questions so that they don't come off as too "spiritual", because I feel like they'd draw a different response if I posted them in the R&S section.

I've also had to hold off on asking a lot of scientific questions, because there simply isn't a section for them, and I feel like I'd get no relevant responses if I posted them in Other. A Science section would draw people who actually want to talk science, and I won't look like an imbecile for posting a really niche question.

I also think it'd be cool if there was a "Hypotheticals" topic or something like that. A topic strictly for -non-sexual- "what would you do if?" questions. I'd have a lot of fun with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed when asking my football question that there is no sports topic... so i put them in health and fitness. probably worth adding

• Another topic they could use is like a current events one. I like talking about some news stories so i think putting all of them into one topic would be useful

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 16

• That would make sense

• I wouldn't mind seeing History (although let's face it, it would probably be pretty dead), and Sports (so I could turn that off, and not have questions about sports I don't follow in my feed).

• I would also like a philosophy topic

• Games

• There should be articles/topics for different ages at least. Most of the topics either it's for youngsters and mostly sex mixed, some politics and religion which i'd never engage in.
    There is sports, disasters, movies, culture, history, things that happened in real life that changed the world of something random, nature, motivation, life style and so on.

• Comics, and manga section.. And even though I think they got somethin close to that here already..

• I agree

• How about a topic labeled “The Sexcapades of Zion666”

• I really don't want to be the focus of attention of this app. Pretty the owners of this are here to make some serious $$$ and I'm not going to help much in their endeavour.

• *Pretty much

• I think G@G should introduce a section that includes - asexual/ no sex/ celibate / no masturbation.

• Would science and philosophy be two separate categories? Cause I feel like they would better separate.

I would add a section where people answer questions for money. Kinda like one of those sites where you get change for voicing your opinion.

• History

• History

• categorize questions by fiction and non-fiction ;)

• They need to introduce a Christian section

• Yeah your right, science and philosophy would be great.

• God I would love to get into philosophical discussion and debates that would be incredible for the developers to include.

• Unfortunately critical thinking isn't what most people are into lmao

• hmmm I don't know but something might need improvements