Do you block people who disagree with you on here?

I just got blocked by a user on a question after I disagreed with what she was saying and told her it was ridiculous. Normally I wouldn't care (and still don't really) except she purposefully did it after calling me a bitch and saying "If you got something else to say, say it. I'm waiting on you, not your hair line" so that I couldn't respond🤔. I've never actually had a reason to block anyone, but I don't really think that disagreeing with someone would ever cause me to use that function on a website that's about sharing opinions. What'd you guys think?
  • Yes
  • No, I block people for other reasons.
  • I don't block people at all.
    Vote C

1133

Most Helpful Guy

• People who block people who disagree with them are simply creating their own personal safe space, an echo chamber, where nobody can ever disagree with them. Snowflakes, is what they are.

I block. I block catfish, because what is the point of getting the opinion of a 47 year old man, pretending to be a slutty 22 year old girl? Such an opinion is absolutely worthless, and I don't want them appearing in my questions.

But a different opinion, which I may not agree with, isn't necessarily worthless.

Block, but block with intelligence, say I.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't block anyone just because they disagree with me. I will block whoever is mean and harassing.