How long do you spend on this app/site each day on average?

I spend like 45 minutes on average. But I'm quite new so I'm still well into it. Wonder how often others spend here daily, since I see a lot of familiar names in the opinions.
  • 0-15 minutes
    Vote A
  • 15-30 minutes
    Vote B
  • 30 minutes - An hour
    Vote C
  • An hour - Two hours
    Vote D
  • Two hours - Four hours
    Vote E
  • All Day Every Day
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in 2015 i was prob on this 12+ hours for 7 days a week. Then 2016 it dropped to a few days a week. Then 2017 it dropped to a few months a year. But now in 2018 its prob like 3 days a week for an hour or two

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You were on this for more than 12 hours a day? That's some insane dedication.

• Show All
    • It's addicting

• Thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 50

• Depending on my schedule I come on this site to mostly answer random questions in intervals throughout my day (10-15 mins) when I have a bit of time. But if there's a specific person I end up chatting with, I can sometimes chat with them for up to an hour and a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • every half hour i usually check in thinking something along the lines of "i wonder if someone got pissed at some comment i left" or just leave it open while in other tabs, but hardly obsessed with the shit

0|1
    0|0
  • If/When I'm actively/actually engaging, I usually exceed half an hour reading and/or posting opinions, replies and/or questions. However, I usually leave G@G (an everything else) on almost all the time anyway no matter what device I'm using.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm literally on this site all day. All through school and the entire time I'm at home. The only time I'm not on this site is when at pole or burlesque practice

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of depends whether I'm busy or not. I usually go offline and then check back in later in the day. So usually in total it's probably around an hour, but some days I stay on later than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to be hours a day but that started going down and down over a couple years and then I stopped using it at all for a while and now I'm just coming back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depens on how busy I am and if im currently talking to someone or not. If im in a convo with a guy i'll tend to check it probably at leats 10 times a day, if im not talking to someone, but im busy I might check it one or twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like i come on here in spurts - i will be on here for like 2 hours one day and then not come back for like 5 days lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually around 30 minutes off and on during the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two hours - Four hours the days I go in because I have so much notification that it take me age to reply to all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent 6 years of my life here. Depressed is a real butch.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did this app help you when you were feeling off?

• Sometimes but not really. During those times I was getting ready to quit college and I did. I started watch the whole season of Gilmore girls. It's was kinda of beautiful really. I love that show but mind you I watch over 500 episodes each 1 hour long. So imagine how depressed I was. Later I got a job and quit school. But I was always busy working so I didn't have time for G@G. I go back and forth. Been here since I was a sophomore in High school.

• It's mostly when I have down time.

• Up to two hours maybe it depends whenever I get a break or have nothing else to do I visit this app

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly stopped getting on here for like a year or so and started back getting on yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like one hour but i dont waste my time. I spend time on this in the Subway etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • All day everyday well im new but have spent over 17 hours on here

1|0
    0|0
  • im on here whenever i have free time. to me, its more engaging than other app i have

0|0
    0|0
  • This last while I have near been living here most days.

0|0
    0|0
  • just about 15 mins, not much to do except for giving and reading opinions xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I live here now

2|0
    0|0
  • On my break from work.. an hours break :(

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 57

• GirlsAskGuys is a digital community meant to close the gap between genders by bringing them together to help each other. Women and men discuss lifestyle issues such as dating, relationships, fashion, and health by sharing their experiences and opinions to help the opposite sex understand their own. I help people who are freaking out with Problems. Depending on my mood. I had voted for Two- Four Hours per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last two weeks, because I had some time off to recover from some minor surgery and then I had a three day weekend, I have spent well over four hours a day. (It is a fascinating site.)

Going forward after this week, it'll be a lot less time. Maybe an hour or so in the early evening, depending on what else is going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I check it when I get bored and I probably spend 10-20 mins answering questions or chatting with other GAGers. If its late at night it might be upwards of an hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its become a part of my morning waking up process. Used to be Facebook. But, now that I am someone of relative importance I can't say whats on my mind anywhere but here. My FB page is strictly my photo album.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only spend an hour a day but for some reason time goes by 5 times as fast so next thing I know it's 3:30am when it feels like i just got on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am usually on this site for about an hour total throughout each day.

0|0
    0|0
  • it varies, I can spend anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or so depending if I find a topic I want to respond to or if I have a notification I need to answer & look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily 2-4 hours, but I don't have a job at the moment so I have lots of time to burn.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 2 hours. Studying psychology, I get a rush helping people, giving advise, and giving my opinion to people.

1|0
    0|0
  • My kids play more independently these days, so I tend to use it while they're playing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol my job is nothing but downtime. This helps pass the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. It's usually a few minutes at a time, and the number of times varies a great deal. I'm guessing between 30 and 90 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on most days for a couple hours on and off as the day goes by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drift in and out when work's slow, or when I'm chatting to people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 0-15 as I am usually buys other days I spend too much time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my life... until death , ill write farewell... last post ever to exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I m also newcomers have enough time to see n visit the particular site but half an hour spend is not to waste our daily routine time.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3 hours or so. Depends if I have anybody to play tennis with or if my girlfriend wants to go walking with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I’m busy, probably 15 minutes. If there’s nothing else to do, probably 50 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Varies, and is more at the weekend. It demonstrates just how much of my life I waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes