So in honor of National woman’s day, How great is it that everyone on G@G today is a woman?

• I love it
    Vote A
  • I hate it.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is trivial symbolism. My name my appear in a pink font today, but I still think like a man, walk like a man, talk like a man. But it does not bother me at all.

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhh so thats what happened. I was like wtf my phone must be glitching. But nahh that looks weird. I’ll be glad when boys are blue again so i can tell wtf is messaging me

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I enjoy being a woman. I am not sure if I wanted to be born as one but so far so good.

But for some reason my body is still the same :/ is that a glitch, a bug or not part of the feature? I wanted to experiment with my new female body.

Also no guy has hit on me yet because there are no guys left here ;D

3|0
    0|0
  • It’s a waste of ink on the calendar. National women’s day is a joke. Why don’t we have a national men’s day. Oh wait that’s right- this is a mans world

1|1
    2|0
  • People may think I'm a jerk but I don't care about this holiday I don't care about every holiday

1|1
    1|1
  • I must say men and women shouldn't be equal. When it comes to how women are treated. I believe that men should treat women nicer, hold a door for them, ladies befor gents, and all the other countless others. That used to be done wi th out even thinking about. When it comes to equal pay for equal work. That i'm 100% for. When you eliminate ALL the differences that exist between the sexes i feel there are going to be more proublems then there need be. Yes there should be equality in more areas of life. Just not All. Each of the sexes need to have their own things to call theirs the men and the women

2|0
    0|0
  • Interesting. Getting in touch with my virtual feminine side. XD

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I just find it confusing, i have to look carefully to know if the person is male or female lol unless i already know the user.

4|3
    0|0
  • I found it slightly confusing lol. I'm used to using the difference in color to help me keep track of who is who when I'm commenting.

4|2
    0|0
  • It's weird not being able to tell right away if a person is male or female... I have to basically stalk their profile super quickly and then... guess lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it's kind of offensive... and demeaning. Not just for guys but girls too. What kind of a precedent are we setting if we say "You have to be us but we'll never appreciate you in the same way because you're just stinky men, eeewww!!"
    Isn't that a bit stupid? A bit juvenile? The whole crux of the "equal-mindset" is that both genders, we are, equal. Not better than not worse than, and anything else is really not only denial but discrimination. Just be good to people, don't expect them to be you.

2|1
    1|0
  • I hate it it. It's pointless and I just confuses everyone

1|3
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes