Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?

Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you applied on your life and it worked so well that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?
  • I looked for that post to thank the opinion owner and told him/her how well it went.
  • I chose the opinion owner's answer as the MHO to show her/him my gratitude. That's my way of saying "Thanks!"
  • Nah! Does it really matter?
    Vote C

1514

Most Helpful Guys

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I thank all serious opinions because they took the time to answer. And I always choose two MHOs (guy and gal)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• A lot of people here have given me great advice and lifted my spirits many times so i'm thankful to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I do both. Thanks for any helpful information and mho for the best help

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE