Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?

Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?Have you gotten a great advice from another GAG user that you applied on your life and it worked so well that you had to go back to your question, poll or myTake to thank the opinion owner?
  • I looked for that post to thank the opinion owner and told him/her how well it went.
    Vote A
  • I chose the opinion owner's answer as the MHO to show her/him my gratitude. That's my way of saying "Thanks!"
    Vote B
  • Nah! Does it really matter?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I looked for that post to thank the opinion owner and told him/her how well it went.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I thank all serious opinions because they took the time to answer. And I always choose two MHOs (guy and gal)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A lot of people here have given me great advice and lifted my spirits many times so i'm thankful to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both. Thanks for any helpful information and mho for the best help

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I don't come here for advice. Everyone here is either ignorant, a troll, a basket case, or so far removed from American life that they couldn't even begin to offer advice to an intelligent, worldly, self-sufficient American like me anyway.

2|0
    0|1
    • Neither do I ask for advice but I'm just curious about how other "GAGgers" feel about such a situation.

I'm assuming you're leaning towards "Nah! Does it really matter?" but I don't see a vote there yet.

• I didn't vote because no option was true to my experience. Since I never come here for advice, I choose MHO based on quality and quantity of input respective to my question. Only times I've ever thanked contributors was for sharing illuminating links, but that's always been on other people's questions, not mine.

• I've never thanked anyone for a response or what not, but some people here can write some really, really beautiful things and as such, there have been times when I've re-read a response a dozen or more times. Maybe that's not as meaningful as telling someone "thank you", but if I knew that someone felt that way about something I wrote, it would definitely feel more meaningful to me than any thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't asked any questions, but a lot of my opinions have been voted the best answer, so does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't take advices but, I have got some good recommendations. Although, I have tried to help many but, most weren't intelligent enough to understand that, they're being helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never have anything serious to contribute, so if was ever thanked for something I posted, I'd probably question their judgement...

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose the opinion owner's answer as the MHO to show her/him my gratitude. That's my way of saying "Thanks!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I only ever give advice and never post questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people hate my advice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been thanked but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that it can remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• MHO. I’d love to thank them once I’ve actually used their advice etc. but I forget completely. Ill probably go do one now. But first thing that comes to mind is that I’ll give them mho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most advice people would give for issues I have are most likely from people who are ignorant about the subject or haven't even experience it themselves. Only once have I actually got good advice that I can remember of.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times, yes. Some of those times I got the perfect answer before I was allowed to choose MHO, so I commented then and told them they were getting it once the site allowed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I did got few advice from other Gag users. And I started applying it later on when I realised that they were right about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I usually get great advice from here. Most of the time, I already know the answer - I just wanna see how many people agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choose MHO. Don’t ask for advice more just interpretations

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really
    I have gotten new insight from some users but never got great advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I’ve also given great advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose mho to show them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really ask for advice

0|0
    0|0
    • Neither do I but I'm just curious about how other "GAGgers" feel about such a situation.

• Never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • yes many times

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes