Have you ever been randomly blocked?

I don't even recall interacting with this person.
Updates:
Who wants to be the MHO?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yup, there are people who've blocked me who I know I've never interacted with. It's kinda weird and surprising when it happens but I don't cry over it :P

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I noticed the same thing a couple weeks ago, I went to thumb up this girls opinion and it was like "you cannot because you have been blocked". Totally sure I've never even talked to her either lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, once or twice.

It transpired that in each case, the user in question was a SJW snowflake.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• People always block for a reason. Even if it's just to piss you off to make you wonder why.

Someone users may just not like your views, so they block you out of lack of respect for you. There's numerous reasons why. I don't question why I'm blocked by strangers on the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yupp, more than one ocassion. No hard feelings though, I'm not always everyone's cup of tea.

1|2
    0|0
  • My old best friend blocked me because I said that I wasn't fond of a particular tv show character. I also got blocked by a guy because I didn't reply to him flirting with me over facebook messenger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I was talking to someone on here (we were messaging) a few months ago and I guess she didn't like that I hadn't replied. So the next day or so she said, "Fuck you bitch" and blocked me. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • lol i dont really pay attention much

0|1
    0|0
  • Happens a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope! Never happened to me!