Whats the most dumb question U have asked on gag?

even if u think there all smart u must have one dumbest one

so basically i see dumb questions a lot some stupid or gross or just irrelevant ones but they all have some meaning to y we r asking them unless its a troll so im asking out of all ur questions u have asked whats the most dumb/stupid one? even if u think there all smart u must have one dumbest one

my dumbest question : mine would be the starwars one probably i thought someone would know i just couldn't find it anywhere whats the most dumb question U have asked on gag??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever eaten a tide pod?

0|2
    0|0
    • no i haven't I don't know even know what one is have u?

• i just searched it omg dont eat that by the way tide is just the brand there dishwasher tablets

• I wasn’t planning on it. There is a “tide pod challenge” where teens eat those things and I was wondering if anyone actually did or if it was a joke. By far the dumbest question I ever asked

Most Helpful Guy

• "Am I pregnant now if I sat down on a wet seat that may have had semen on it?"

0|0
    0|0
    • there is quite a few people who r worried of being pregnant

Recommended Questions

What Girls Said 5

• I know I have asked questions that are blatantly obvious, I just can't think of anything off the top of my head

0|0
    0|0
    • u can click on ur profile to c all the questions u asked 🤯

• Yeah, but there's so many and I can't be bothered going through them all

• I saw one question:

"How do I ask a question?"

DOH!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you call people stupid if you're not even smart yourself. Look at yourself before you insult others. Learn some English grammar

0|0
    0|0
    • r u sure ur not saskue? and that wasn't the question nor did i say that i asled out of ur questions which do u think is the dumbest pls learn how to read its getting annoying

• I can read and write compared to you...

• i choose to write in text language its a actual thing now if ur not gonna answer the question pls stop replying especially with insulting remarks or i will have to report u

• Any perverted question.

0|0
    0|0
    • no of the questions u have asked not others

• Oh, I misread that. Lol, I've only asked only two questions on here. One was a personal one and the other was asking where people were from.

• I think I asked a how do I like ok question

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Anything I post could potentially qualify...

On a side note... Dude... what is up with your lack of grammar and punctuation? I almost got a migraine trying to read this question. I suggest viewing the following public service announcement video before posting anything else that might cause someone to have a seizure:

https://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc

As usual, Weird Al knows all...

0|0
    0|0
    • ok i was fine with u dissing me till u said seizure dont even joke about that shit it ruined my life

• I just read some of your responses. Cancer? Suicide? Seizures? You got a lot of bad shit going on...

• i dont have cancer i probably said my aunty does but the other 2 yea i know

• Mine would be: what do women think about a penis that is really really small when it’s flaccid, but quite average in size when it’s erect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can burp whenever I want and, speak something during it. Is it exclusive to me or, can someone else do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • here's two answers:

There's a god, and I'm not him.

quote said by a priest in the movie "rudy"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember ever asking a dumb question

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but like i said ur dumbest even if u Ghandi u have a dumbest question just go through ur questions and go well this one seems the dumbest even though its smart its the least smartest u see what im saying

• I see

• I don't ask questions on GaG

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes