Why does G@G have an ‘anon’ option? who ever became a better version of themselves by having 0 accountability. are anons mostly rude?

There are times where being anon is helpful if you don’t want to accidentally arouse, or give away too much about yourself, but let’s face it we don’t know each other anyway.. my real name isn’t even wittymilf😳

• Anons are mostly polite, shy gems
  • Anons are mostly... rude cowards

831

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think of a few reasons why people would go anon. One would be a woman who wanted to ask about a fetish that would attract unwanted attention. Another is if you had an experience that you don't want associated with your name as it might taint people's opinions of you, and as this is a community...

• I often use anon for the second reason you listed. I may not be linked much to my real self here, but I still have a GAG self which don't want associated with certain things.

• Sometimes I ask stupid af questions, sometimes smart , sometimes provocative.

• I’ve gone anon twice in my years on gag, generally to avoid dudes getting over thirsty, or if I’m being victimised by a specific gagger.

Most Helpful Girl

• And how do I ask the occasional pervy question or give advice of the sexual nature without a bunch dudes requesting to follow me.

• It works there! I go anon when I don’t want to arouse.

• @Shakazo do you get creepy guys requesting to follow you after asking or answering questions of that nature?
      😜

• xD lol. Hopefully not. Always anons for this kind of question x).