How much longer will you be on GaG?

Despite meeting some people here I have enjoyed interacting with, the fact is, I feel I have made an ass of myself one time too many, and I'm ready to put GaG behind me.
1,500 xper more to get a damned gift card, and I am deleting my account.

How about all of you? Why are you even still here? When will you leave? Have you ever looked back at old questions asked, or replies given, and been ashamed enough that you just wanted to delete your account and move on?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Lol I accusing did delete my old account when I first started but hey maybe at the time it was important for you to ask what you asked 🙋‍♀️ so long sir I very much do appreciate this site. Kind people were there for me through some dark times.

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't see myself staying here for more than 2 years, but only because I get bored. You can always anonymize your past answers if you're really that ashamed of them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

nah. You can make anon posts public, but can't make public anon.
      besides, it's less that the answers are out there, and more about the fact that I wrote and posted them.

• 2d

Ahh so like the reputation you built with your account.

• 2d

something like that

• Even if I did make an ass out of myself, it's been/still is a part of me, no sense in denying it. I have no reason to leave, there's a higher probability for me getting banned than me leaving voluntarily lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been a member since 2014 and I don't think I'll delete my account any time soon, if ever. I visit this website sporadically. I can go months without logging in and then suddenly I come back when I'm interested in hearing other people's opinions about something related to society and politics or to check if a few users are still active. Deleting my account would be inconvenient.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just enjoy trying to help people. I don't even think about xper most of the time. The occasional moron that I'll go anon to troll is also fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like this community. I have a lot of friends on here. So I'll probably stay on here awhile

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Am I your friend

• Show All
    • 2d

@Whatthefluff

"That's good at least, I hope you find some GAG friends."

Yes, I am sure there are. However I have understood myself over these years and I know now that I am not meant for friendships, that's something that simply cannot happen in my life.

Anyways, it's fine. It's not like I need friendships to survive. Thanks for the reply anyways.

• 1d

@serious
      Aww, don't say that. Everyone is meant for friendships

• I can't say for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm addicted I can never leave now.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• This site used to be a lot more fun and addicting when it felt like it was a community. I don't know how or when it exactly happened, but this site has lost that community feel and it's starting to feel more like Yahoo Answers. I don't know how much longer I'll be here but I sure as hell don't log on as much as I used to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I am not leaving GAG anytime soon. I have my own motivation of staying here. I might take small or big breaks but I won't leave GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • At least until I get master which is about 1500 pts away

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm here forever. Unless people want me out. up vote if you want me to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • One more week

0|1
    0|0
  • For as long as possible

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes