Why can't people just provide help?

Im come on here and ask a question to get some answers and the guys insult me and the girls make assumptions and tell me things to make me feel stupid. Yeah there are some nice ones here and there. But why do people have to take so much offense to something i ask and its clear they completely misunderstood my question?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Because chances are you aren't asking questions about help, you're probably asking weird sexual shit to get off on.

• Actually i was asking if i where too nice too girls. If you're gonna insult go find someone else's post to act like a infant on

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a limit to how much people can help you externally. Looking at your history, it seems like your dealing with depression. You may need professional help. Afterall, we're just strangers on the internet, not real psychiatrists. But you know, if it helps you to use this platform to vent, then I'm glad it helps.