Why can't people just provide help?

Im come on here and ask a question to get some answers and the guys insult me and the girls make assumptions and tell me things to make me feel stupid. Yeah there are some nice ones here and there. But why do people have to take so much offense to something i ask and its clear they completely misunderstood my question?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because chances are you aren't asking questions about help, you're probably asking weird sexual shit to get off on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually i was asking if i where too nice too girls. If you're gonna insult go find someone else's post to act like a infant on

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a limit to how much people can help you externally. Looking at your history, it seems like your dealing with depression. You may need professional help. Afterall, we're just strangers on the internet, not real psychiatrists. But you know, if it helps you to use this platform to vent, then I'm glad it helps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Context?

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked if i was too nice to this girl i asked out and most people just assumed something about me instead of answering the question

• Well, too nice isn’t really a thing. You can be too passive or you can be a Nice Guy™ who is actually not all that nice.

Being nice is the absolute bare minimum of interpersonal relationships. You need to do more than that to be successful.

• Well yes i know that. But see you answered the question. Most posts besides a few on there told me i was boring or they assumed it was bc i was expecting to get a girlfriend just bc i was nice

• Because it's the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which questions?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest most of the questions people post on here aren’t worth much. If people post something stupid they will get stupid responses.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes though a lot of askers get offended by opinions that seem harmless. They are sometimes taken the wrong way by the asker, or delivered the wrong way by the one replying

0|0
    0|0
  • You will always find different types of people everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send nides.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes