isn't GAG way better than Reddit?

For not being like reddit where everyone’s question get deleted and accounts get banned for unknown reasons. I've had controversial subjects on here but never banned, unlike Reddit. GAG is so much better! :)

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say for sure seeing as I have never used Reddit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG is tolerant but Reddit has got proportionately more serious members. You can get banned here too. But most of the times they overlook that since intense political discussions happen relatively less on GaG as compared to Reddit. They've got more intellectuals who do study deeply. And about the foul mouthed ones, well they're found everywhere. Both have it's own merits and demerits. GaG's purpose is to see the opposite genders view. Reddit is more like a lengthy Twitter at times. Who cares? Just have best of both worlds.
    I would like it if you could leave a reply.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE