0|0
  • Badboy lololπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ -DaniπŸ’ž

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol

• Show All
    • 2d

Yeahh but here some advice date one girl at a time coz if girls know that you date multiple your fucked and will never get a real girlfriendπŸ‘πŸ˜‚ -DaniπŸ’ž

• 2d

Well I've been knew that, im not a cheater and i never will cheat, those are things i will keep, im not a cheater and never will be πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you don’t shoot anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Blank

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Thanks for those captions lol

• 2d

that what you are doing in reality and I am sure you see it but ignore it.

• Trying to be intimidating I think... work on your posture, have your shoulder a bit wider and your arms slightly parted instead of being wrapped.
    Instead of intimidating go for confidant. A smile, nice hair a bit more open pose. I think that might fit you.
    Don't really like black and white in this pic.
    I suprisingly like the door as the background.
    Clothes I guess are fine... personally would wear something different but take no notice of this part.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Broski intimidation is in my blood, i dont gotta look the part, my actions brough enough fear upon me, thanks for the info tho but i aoint really the type of guy that girl find looks attractive

• 2d

Ehhh, every girl has different taste. I still recommand the shoulder/arm thing.
      Beside you look good dude. Don't worry about it.

• 2d

Thanks bro, ill try next pic πŸ‘Œ

Recommended myTakes