How do I update a question from the app?

I can't work out how to update a question from the app and it's getting irritating
It's working lol

44

Most Helpful Girls

• Hi! Are you using the latest version? The ability to update questions was just introduced to the app so be sure to update to the most recent app version.

Once you do that, just visit your question and at the bottom (where you would normally add an Opinion to a question) you should see a text box that says "Add an Update." Just type in your update and then hit the purple arrow to send it. :)

• I only installed to this phone this morning so you would think it would install the latest version

• Ah, my apologies! I just double checked with our development team and it's still in the final run of tests. It will be there very soon though! If not today, then likely Monday. :)

• Cool
      Thanks 😊

• If help... but I still haven’t figured that out 🤷‍♀️

• What does disavow mean?

• You magician!! How?

• There's an update available,
      Go to the app store 😊

Most Helpful Guys

• Sadly nor have I. Don't think is possible... :-/