What is your MHO%?

What is your Most Helpful Opinion Percentage? (MHO%) and how many opinions do you give on average every week? What is your MHO%?
  • 0-9%
    Vote A
  • 10-19%
    Vote B
  • 20-29%
    Vote C
  • 30-39%
    Vote D
  • 40-49%
    Vote E
  • 50%+
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• 42% the last time I checked. I give about 40-60 opinions a day, so about 350 opinions weekly.

0|3
    0|0
    • I notice you give generally well thought out opinions, but damn 350 a week? How much time does that take out of your personal life?

• I only use GaG when I'm bored. I don't really make time for it and if I have anything better to do, I do that instead. I probably spend about 1-2 hours a day on GaG, small time periods at a time. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

Most Helpful Guys

• i spam my opinions.

good opinions

Retarded opinions

Whatever the asker wants to her

In this case I'm almost 40%

used to be 50+%

But although my MHO% is big,. It is not as big as your heart and sexy analytical skills. My dick is huge but yours is sooo big, you can split the red sea like Moses can if u wanted.

you are so sexy and deep to make us all write this

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your thoughtful opinion.

• Thank you, for giving me the honor of answering your question (although it is rhetorical, yet i am not as wise to have known before hand)

• How many opinions I post varies a lot from week to week depending on how busy I am with other things and whether I get into any lengthy conversations with someone about a particular question. It looks like in the past week I've posted about 40. That's about 5-6 a day so that seems about right on average, but some weeks it's higher and some weeks it's lower.

My goal is to provide helpful information based on the knowledge and experience I've gained during my life in order to hopefully make someone else's life better. I value quality of opinions over quantity of opinions. I'd rather write just one that helps someone deal with a problem than 20 that don't accomplish anything.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 24

• I currently stand at 81% and it's been that way for about a week now.

The amount of opinions I give on a weekly basis will vary depending on the day. Throughout the weekday, I'm usually clocking in about 10-20 opinions per day, depending on how busy I am along with how much I dedicate my time per question! On the weekends when I'm more active with my girlfriend, I only give about 3-5 opinions so you could say I roughly give around 50-110 opinions per week.

I'd say the reason why my MHO percentage is so high is because I focus my attention on specific topics that I expertise in which are mainly relationships, dating and sexual behavior. I only wish to provide the most useful opinions I can give from the experiences I witnessed and research I've studied to everyone I meet, whether if their question seems realistic or unrealistic because I set high expectations for myself to provide the advice they're looking for. I want to empathize with everyone I meet, relate to them and step into their shoes with the situation they provided. If I feel connected with the asker, I feel like I'm really helping them out and it's a wonderful feeling to keep me motivated to do my best in providing the advice everyone is looking for!

0|1
    0|0
  • 42% at the moment. haven't been around long though. However, most of my answers are kinda long winded but give details that the asker usually finds important.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was 30% just a few days ago and now it's 24% lol and I don't really keep track of how many opinions I post per week. I posted 100 opinions in just 2 days in this week and the last week it was barely 80 opinions in 7 days.

0|1
    0|0
  • 21% right now, but my old account hovered around 30%. I probably post about 150 opinions a week

0|1
    0|0
  • 9% I give a ton of opinions a week. They're not good enough apparently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever it says there ^

0|1
    0|0
    • How many opinions do you give on average every week?

• Uhm, Not too sure, I've had this account since 2015, And I've not really used it properly in about 1.5-2 years up until the last couple days,

• 22%. dropped 3% in the last few weeks i think

0|1
    0|0

• tons. i don't really know. i get the social butterfly badge weekly which is 100 opinions per week. i imagine i respond a lot more than 100 questions though each week

• 14% apparently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mines 100%.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty sure mines still at 13% or 14%

0|1
    0|0

• Not many, I don't use this app too much anymore. I used it a lot a back in about November when I got it, then I went on deployment in early January so I didn't have cell service for awhile then I got back and have been on it rarely since getting back

• 5% lol I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • Only five lol. So much for fooling around hehe.

0|1
    0|0
  • My MHO is 5 %

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine is a pathetic 9%

0|1
    0|0
  • 5% right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • MHO 3%

0|1
    0|0
  • Lemme post this opinion to check xd

0|1
    0|0
    • 17% I remember it being 22% oh well its fine, probably all the trolling and fooling around got it down lol

• Its 15% last week I gave about 300+ opinions

0|1
    0|0
  • 9% and I give about hundred opinions per week

0|1
    0|0
  • 0% till now

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes