What is your MHO%?

What is your Most Helpful Opinion Percentage? (MHO%) and how many opinions do you give on average every week? What is your MHO%?

• 0-9%
  • 10-19%
  • 20-29%
    Vote C
  • 30-39%
    Vote D
  • 40-49%
    Vote E
  • 50%+
    Vote F

1326

Most Helpful Girls

• 42% the last time I checked. I give about 40-60 opinions a day, so about 350 opinions weekly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I notice you give generally well thought out opinions, but damn 350 a week? How much time does that take out of your personal life?

• I only use GaG when I'm bored. I don't really make time for it and if I have anything better to do, I do that instead. I probably spend about 1-2 hours a day on GaG, small time periods at a time. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

• I'm 6%

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• i spam my opinions.

good opinions

Retarded opinions

Whatever the asker wants to her

In this case I'm almost 40%

used to be 50+%

But although my MHO% is big,. It is not as big as your heart and sexy analytical skills. My dick is huge but yours is sooo big, you can split the red sea like Moses can if u wanted.

you are so sexy and deep to make us all write this

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for your thoughtful opinion.

• Thank you, for giving me the honor of answering your question (although it is rhetorical, yet i am not as wise to have known before hand)

• How many opinions I post varies a lot from week to week depending on how busy I am with other things and whether I get into any lengthy conversations with someone about a particular question. It looks like in the past week I've posted about 40. That's about 5-6 a day so that seems about right on average, but some weeks it's higher and some weeks it's lower.

My goal is to provide helpful information based on the knowledge and experience I've gained during my life in order to hopefully make someone else's life better. I value quality of opinions over quantity of opinions. I'd rather write just one that helps someone deal with a problem than 20 that don't accomplish anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE