Does Girls ask Guys need to include the rest of the genders and change the sites name?

I'm thinking Genders ask Genders to be more gender inclusive. Does Girls ask Guys need to include the rest of the genders and change the sites name?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

47105

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. There are only two genders, and anything beyond that is nonsense.

Question: What is the difference between the Chinese Zodiac signs, the Astrology Zodiac signs, and all the different genders? Nothing. They are all the same in that people get way to obsessed over how similar a certain characteristic of one gender/sign/symbol is to them. So therefore that is there real identity

No. You are either a man or a woman, and you are either attracted to the opposite sex, or you are not. End of story. The details don't matter

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No. That's not. That's not right.

Just say "whichever of boy or girl. You identify more as. Pick that one."
    Or just "girls are girls. Guys are guys. If you don't know yours ask your parents for your birth certificate."

I don't want to have some purple colored anon. Add an opinion on my question about sex preference. And have no clue what side they're coming from or what they mean.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like "which do you prefer top or bottom?" To find whether it's gender sided.

Pink= "bottom"
      Pink= "bottom"
      Blue= "top"
      Blue= "bottom"
      Purple= "top"

Well damn. Thank you so much purple. What the hell do I count that vote towards?

• There now 36-66 genders.

• Well what the heck do they have between their legs then? How would they have sex?

Purple= "top"
      Green= "bottom"
      Yellow= "the middle"
      Turquoise= "diagonal"
      Grey= "Oblique"

What? ? ?

Most Helpful Girls

• No no no no no no no. I don't know how many times I can say no. That community is literally taking over everything. They're ruining movies and tv shows, getting things shut down because they're "not inclusive" and they complain about fucking everything. Yes I'm supportive of people in the community, there's nothing wrong with it, however they need to chill the fuck out and stop complaining about how things aren't inclusive enough, and then messing them up. GaG doesn't need to change their fricken name just to include others, it's already a massively inclusive environment. It doesn't need to change the name just for people to feel more included.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Okay 1. The chart you provided is sexualities and we don't even have that regularly
    2. i'm one of the biggest advocates for all the him, his, he; she, her; ze, zim, zir; xyr, xe... all of it, but changing a lot of things will make people leave because of increased complication. maybe "people ask people". but all the additions gets a whopping no from me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE