Does Girls ask Guys need to include the rest of the genders and change the sites name?

I'm thinking Genders ask Genders to be more gender inclusive. Does Girls ask Guys need to include the rest of the genders and change the sites name?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. There are only two genders, and anything beyond that is nonsense.

Question: What is the difference between the Chinese Zodiac signs, the Astrology Zodiac signs, and all the different genders? Nothing. They are all the same in that people get way to obsessed over how similar a certain characteristic of one gender/sign/symbol is to them. So therefore that is there real identity

No. You are either a man or a woman, and you are either attracted to the opposite sex, or you are not. End of story. The details don't matter

2|5
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No. That's not. That's not right.

Just say "whichever of boy or girl. You identify more as. Pick that one."
    Or just "girls are girls. Guys are guys. If you don't know yours ask your parents for your birth certificate."

I don't want to have some purple colored anon. Add an opinion on my question about sex preference. And have no clue what side they're coming from or what they mean.

2|1
    0|0
    • Like "which do you prefer top or bottom?" To find whether it's gender sided.

Pink= "bottom"
      Pink= "bottom"
      Blue= "top"
      Blue= "bottom"
      Purple= "top"

Well damn. Thank you so much purple. What the hell do I count that vote towards?

• There now 36-66 genders.

• Well what the heck do they have between their legs then? How would they have sex?

Purple= "top"
      Green= "bottom"
      Yellow= "the middle"
      Turquoise= "diagonal"
      Grey= "Oblique"

What? ? ?

Most Helpful Girls

• No no no no no no no. I don't know how many times I can say no. That community is literally taking over everything. They're ruining movies and tv shows, getting things shut down because they're "not inclusive" and they complain about fucking everything. Yes I'm supportive of people in the community, there's nothing wrong with it, however they need to chill the fuck out and stop complaining about how things aren't inclusive enough, and then messing them up. GaG doesn't need to change their fricken name just to include others, it's already a massively inclusive environment. It doesn't need to change the name just for people to feel more included.

3|5
    0|0
  • Okay 1. The chart you provided is sexualities and we don't even have that regularly
    2. i'm one of the biggest advocates for all the him, his, he; she, her; ze, zim, zir; xyr, xe... all of it, but changing a lot of things will make people leave because of increased complication. maybe "people ask people". but all the additions gets a whopping no from me

2|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 103

• If we were all enthusiastic supporters of the PC police, that would be a GREAT idea! But many of us are conservative, we recognize two genders, and all of that other stuff is horse manure!

5|3
    0|0
  • Wtf are you talking about? There are only two genders. What do the reproduction organs look like for the other ones? Im guessing they fit as nicely as the two i know of? Do they fit with eachother, the new ones with the now apparently traditional male and female? How many are there by the way, i mean nature must have been working overtime these last few years to force forth not just one but apparently several new genders? Sorry to be blunt with my opinion but what a laughable idea. The whole thing is simply ridiculous. I understand that people in the lgbt community have their own jargon, i understand the necessity of it. I however do not understand the need for the rest of society to do homework and adapt to things it frankly couldnt give less of a f about the same way it doesn't give a f what a bear is in male homesexual circles. There are femenine guys and there are masculine gals, thats it. Not to mention for every real case of a person with wrong-gender-body there are a thousand wannabe special snowflakes ready to popularize it so they stop feeling like insignificant losers. Hows that for an opinion? 😀

2|1
    0|0
  • As others have said, those genders are completely made up nonsense. I'll never adhere to anything but "male" "female" or "shemale" (last one cus I'm a sick fuck who likes dickgirls who aren't ashamed of their cocks).

People should only be expected to adhere to male or female.

1|4
    1|0
  • When it comes to people who identify as these things:
    Your feelings might be on your side but science is not. Do what you want but don't expect society to cater to you when there's no evidence of what you're saying.

2|4
    0|0
  • I don't think so... I feel like it would require too much effort and those that work on the site don't want to add that. The majority of people would classify as one or the other and not something outside of the norm. I'm all for being yourself, but with this topic, I would rather those on the outside try to be along the lines of the basic 2 to save everyone a lot of time and stress.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just let the site do what they want. If you don't like it go to a different site.

2|3
    0|0
  • No because there are only 2 genders. Male and female. That is it.

5|3
    0|0
  • Girls are girls, and guys are guys.
    That's just the way it works.
    "Gender inclusiveness", "gender spectrum"-- they do not exist. It is a male and a female. That's it.
    Plus, this is like one of the last wholesome sites where we accept that fact (that and G+, and Snapchat, I assume).
    To change the whole trajectory of G@G to a gender spectrum site will ruin everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are 5 gender distinctions:
    Female
    Male
    Intersex
    Hermaphrodite
    Asexually-reproducing organism

The symbols remind me of certain letters in other alphabets, like Phoenician, Tifinagh, and Musnad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Transexuals are the opposite of what they started at right? Isn't that what they want? Asexual isn't found in humans , sure you can dislike sex but everyone can reproduce ( with exception to special diseases).
      Intersex are genetic abnormalities so while they do exist I don't think they are common enough to warrant a gender.

• Show All
    • @A-man-22 I know.
      Look, let me spell it out for you: As far as humanity is concerned, there are only male and female. Intersex people are the exception and not the rule. Thinking you're something doesn't make you that thing.

• Agree 100%, special snowflakes can't change science.

• There's only 2 genders go be a snowflake somewhere else

4|2
    0|0
  • Well there it is... The stupidest thing I've read all day
    Only two genders exist!

3|6
    0|0
  • Fuck that. There are men, and there are women. doesn't matter what you "identify as". You are what you were born as. Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman. And testosterone shots don't make you a damn man. Get it together people!

1|3
    0|0
  • Lesbians ask lesbians . Com
    Lesbians ask gays. Com
    Lesbians ask bisexual males. Com
    Lesbians ask bisexual females. Com
    Straight females ask straight males. com
    Transgendered f2m ask asexual transgendered m2f. com

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm having a special this week. I will set you up with your own domainanf website

www. gay f2m Gary sexual as hypersexual kinkster asexual aromantic m2f furriest. Com

For only $5,000.

• Graysexual not Gary sexual

Damn you autocorrect! 😎

• There are 112 genders.
    Do M/F/NB (non-binary)/unknown (un)

There taken care of. No need to change names.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm? I didn't don't pokemon came out with new unknowns.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's funny how I feel like this, since the logo has the two way-arrows from Girls to Guys and backforth, so I don't think they need to change the site name. Leave it be - it's funnier haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. I knew it would be no... but not 90% 😁😂😁😂😁

1|0
    0|0
  • U either have a D*ck or a Vag*na
    There are not more than ,2 its not a concept of feeling

You have either a D or a V
    U either have xy or xx
    Not xxxy or xxx xyxy or yxx or whatever kind of chromosomes there is

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it needs to include Emo, Whiner, Snowflake, Buttercup, and Pissypants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no because there is like 100 gender identities now but you will still either be masculine or feminine.

2|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 45

• No I think that isn’t going far enough I think they should literally list every conceivable gender real or imagined along with every single perturbation of gender asking gende. That is literally the only possible way that we can properly acknowledge the feelings of every single existing human. (Except those that recognize there are really only two genders, but hey they don’t matter cause they hurt the feelings of.3% of the population)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think most of these so called genders are bullshit and are made up by some snow flakes.

5|8
    0|0
  • That's an odd opinion... If we go with that logic they should add dogs and cats and helicopters too. I always believed you get a girl and a guy. So girlsAskguys made sense to me. But I guess we don't all have a fully functioning brain 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Leave it the way it is. Same reason why Gameboy shouldn´t change it´s name to `Gameboygirl´ or some bullshit like that

3|1
    0|0
  • This is a joke right? If not, that's stupid. Besides, they don't discriminate genders, races or orientations on here. Everyone and anyone is welcome and everyone knows that. So, no need to change a thing.

2|0
    0|0
  • jesus christ NO. miss me with this inclusive shit because all y'all including are just your delusions. ion know how y'all be seeing your pussy/dick as something else

5|1
    0|0
  • Gotta catch 'em all

2|3
    0|0
  • Why? You are either born boy or girl. Or in some cases a hermaphrodite in which the parent chooses whether they are a boy or girl. Even a person who changes their sex like for an example a man becomes a woman. He is still changing to become a girl. So I see no reason to change anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh. Fuck no. There are two genders- all this self identifying is BS. Do you have a penis? You’re a man. Do you have a vagina? You’re a woman. Want surgery and get it changed? Go ahead. I’m sick of all this leftist extremist bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3|2
    0|0
  • N o. Without going too much into the gender question or SJW territory (But if I had a dollar for every gender, I'd have $2 oof), why change the name of something existing :/ If that's what you feel, go make a whole different app with that name : ) That's like asking Link from the Legend of Zelda to be made into a trans, wolf-kin, lesbian, black woman for the sake of making a group feel included lol. Don't change an original creation for tokenism or some bs like that. Make your own creation !

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they should create an “other” ender to be more inclusive
    But don’t have to have the 72 options are whatever we are at now

1|0
    0|1
  • Genders?
    No matter the sexuality there are only 2. Or God made aliens as the 3rd type?

Wow.."what the sex of the baby? --- we are having E. T"

Insulting.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the name could stay the same, but there could be a category for persons who don't fit the traditional men/women line.

2|0
    1|1
  • This is absolutely stupid. Gender is the same as sex, and there are only two sexes.

2|2
    0|0
  • There is a penis and a vulva. The rest is bullshit.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. In my opinion, there’s women, men, and if a person just really hates those two options then maybe gender fluid or whatever the fuck the third option is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think maybe having an "other" gender, but having ALL of those would be very tedious.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are only 2 genders... and I say transgenders are the gender they want to be classified as.. which means male or female... which means 2 genders

1|0
    0|0
  • What the f... ok, sorry, but no, there aren't that many genders.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes