What is the dumbest question you've read on GaG?

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆWhat is the dumbest question you've read on GaG?

614

Most Helpful Girls

• Questions that get asked at least twice a day:

Do you like anal?

What is your kink/fetish?

Does size REALLY matter?

Do you like swallowing cum?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I forgot one: What turns you on?

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im very intrigued to know how you answer that creepy shit

• Sometimes I feel guilty if everyone is saying "Eww, you're kinda ugly".. or, "Get rid of that unibrow!!" I'll say something like: "U look like a nice guy.."πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Here's one that I saw a couple of days ago and it was a poll and the question read; should I inject my girlfriend with aids because I told that her that I wear reading glasses and she called me a "four eyes"? And pretty much two of the three votes on the poll involved the guy injecting his girlfriend with aids.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• -penis size
    -do guys like blondes or brunettes
    -when a female says β€œhow do I tell him this?”
    -can you get pregnant from *insert most ridiculous action ever*

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE