What is the dumbest question you've read on GaG?

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆWhat is the dumbest question you've read on GaG?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Questions that get asked at least twice a day:

Do you like anal?

What is your kink/fetish?

Does size REALLY matter?

Do you like swallowing cum?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I forgot one: What turns you on?

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im very intrigued to know how you answer that creepy shit

• Sometimes I feel guilty if everyone is saying "Eww, you're kinda ugly".. or, "Get rid of that unibrow!!" I'll say something like: "U look like a nice guy.."πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Here's one that I saw a couple of days ago and it was a poll and the question read; should I inject my girlfriend with aids because I told that her that I wear reading glasses and she called me a "four eyes"? And pretty much two of the three votes on the poll involved the guy injecting his girlfriend with aids.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• -penis size
    -do guys like blondes or brunettes
    -when a female says β€œhow do I tell him this?”
    -can you get pregnant from *insert most ridiculous action ever*

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• There's no dumb question if the person asking is serious, people are curious about the opposite sex and this is the website to ask.
    The thing that makes a question easy to pass by is the way it's asked, some guys must have been taught when their not comfortable asking a question just blurt it out, like the one I just passed, Girls do you like sucking cock and swallowing the load? I'm surprised it got any answers being asked in such a disrespectful way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh trust me there are dumb questions. Yongesters post shit just out of boredom. Most actually seemed have tried to come up with questions and that's how they come across. There is big difference between Curiousity and trying to force/find a question to generate conversations... and I've seen loads

• Show All
    • Omg is that you on the pic. You girls are tripping

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Too many to list.

0|1
    0|0
  • This one

0|0
    0|0
  • There are just too many to name

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Something like "I masturbate in the bathtub. My sister is 3 years old and uses the same bathtub. Can she get pregnant?" πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl asking what birth control method people use, in which she also shared her preferred method was the 'towel' method. In which she'd presumably remove the semen with a towel in the bathroom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much every OBVIOUS questions that really make me scratch my head

Like, REALLY -_- lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like many of the questions posted by anonymous users, especially from those that can't speak proper English.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now the penis size questions rate at the top of my list.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does size really matter

2|0
    0|0
    • Indeed I have to agree. So many guys are so insecure about that because of women who put the idea that bigger is better out there when indeed it isn’t bigger

• Yes.. i really get sick of such question. Like women have too any things they crave when it comes to sex. And size one of too many factors. I know it has a minimum tho lol but tbh its all about how to use it

• Insecure non familiar with women cunts lol

• Probably one of my own

0|1
    0|0
  • You should seriously read my myTakes about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wouldn't it be great if we had no government"?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are so many

0|0
    0|0
  • "Is my dick big enough"

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can get pregnant swallowing CUm

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes