Should I and others be more serious on GaG?

I dunno if it's at all noticeable but I sometimes write questions and answers slightly jokingly and/or satirically. Is this a good or a bad thing? Should it change?

How about other people? Should people here on GaG be super serious about theor questions and answers or is some (or a lot of) levityShould I and others be more serious on GaG?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be serious if the question is serious, otherwise no one is gonna take u or ur questions seriously

2|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, the questions on here are mostly retarded and mundane. We need you to act the way you do, so things don't get boring.

0|3
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person giving the answer.
    I try to incorporate a bit of humor into my answers when I can. It depends on the how the question is presented and how I interpret it.
    If it's a highly sensitive topic that I believe is somewhat embarrassing I try to add humor in a non-attacking manner. Like a girl asking about her boyfriend not going down on her (actual question). I made the comment of him possibly being "orally challenged."
    I do try to be as helpful as possible. I would want someone to do the same for me. I don't want to insult someone. I also don't want someone to think I'm some kind of creeper.

Unless I believe it's called for, I try not to be super serious.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• depends on the questions most of the time be serious but it's nice to have a funny sense of humor once in awhile you got to change things up and have a little bit of fun on the site

0|1
    0|0
  • I write troll answers to troll questions.

I try to be serious about other stuff.

2|2
    0|0
  • there's nothing fun about taking anything seriously

0|1
    0|0
  • most questions on this site are so inane they aren't deserving of serious consideration

0|1
    0|0
  • G@G is serious business

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey where did you get my picture?

0|1
    0|0
  • What is gag?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you should.