When are you most active on g@g?

When are you most active on here, and is there a reason why?
For example, I'm mostly active on here late at night and mornings.
Late night - because I'm tired and sleepy but most that's when you'll get the most truthful answer out of me 😊
Mornings - I like to see if people reply to my answers and what was posted while I was sleeping.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Mornings
    Vote A
  • Lunch
    Vote B
  • Afternoon
    Vote C
  • Night
    Vote D
  • Mixture (if so what times?)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

5|3

Most Helpful Guys

• It all depends on what time i got. Right now im waiting for my flounder to cook. A broken stock is currently setting. Walking sticks hung to cure, and I'm out of materials for making necklaces. There really isn't much on so I'm here answering stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time... I'm trying to seek treatment so I won't be so isolated and withdrawn. I love this website and everything it has to offer, but answering questions and living vicariously through others isn't a life. And I want a life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A mixture of early mornings (4am -8am), late night (10pm - 11pm)... depends on my schedule and plans I have made.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 127

What Girls Said 59

• Nights as I get home from work late, around 11pm-12am depending on the shift and spend the day at work.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I get home from work, I'm the most active, because I don't really have a lot to do before bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm here during the night. It's when I find the most interesting questions to answer and when I can talk to users from the US.

1|0
    0|0
  • Around this time, which is afternoon since I just finished working and have free time at home to do nothing better lol also at night

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm looking to play with an attractive female...
    Honest enough?

1|1
    0|0
  • Mixture - whenever I'm bored and have a few spare minutes at work I come on. I never go on during the weekend.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the late afternoon because I am out from school and am trying to wind down. If It's summer, then I get bored in the afternoon because all the chores I have to do I do in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Night. however, it depends if I have a personal question that is needed to be answered. Questions that cannot be ask directly to anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually mornings I try to log in but if I am bored and have not been on all day, I might log in at night. Or during my lunch time I give myself at work if I can find the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm most active on gag when I'm either bored or stressed out in life and hiding from my problems 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • I work full time so early mornings and evenings the best time for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • During the day and night. No special time, because I have only the App

1|0
    0|0
  • Morning and evenings, work makes it impossible during the day.
    Weekends are also easier of course, since I work office hours Mon - Fri.
    Time table GMT+1

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I dont get on all the time. I will get on and answer some questions, i'd usually ask questions in the morning though if i have any. But i don't get on here all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • In evening around 15:00 when I first wake up and then at night and 05:00 in morning before bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • When have free time... It can be different part of the day

1|1
    0|0
  • Mornings for me. It's the time kids are sleeping, hubby has left for work and I don't go to work for couple hours yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no typical time for getting on gag. I’ve never been a person of routine. I don’t really have routines for anything unless it’s something like brushing my teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to be on here mostly early morning & night but I’ve been just too busy with shit. XD so now once a week. Or half.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mornings and afternoons, when I'm going to work or home

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly active between the afternoon and midnight. :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I'm awake. I might be on the app at literally any time. But I'm mostly awake at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Usually before I go to sleep or whenever I want to kill time

1|0
    0|0
  • At night for some reason. But I'm bout to go to bed from working out at gym

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Work lol