When are you most active on g@g?

When are you most active on here, and is there a reason why?
For example, I'm mostly active on here late at night and mornings.
Late night - because I'm tired and sleepy but most that's when you'll get the most truthful answer out of me 😊
Mornings - I like to see if people reply to my answers and what was posted while I was sleeping.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Mornings
  • Lunch
  • Afternoon
    Vote C
  • Night
    Vote D
  • Mixture (if so what times?)
    Vote E

61129

Most Helpful Guys

• It all depends on what time i got. Right now im waiting for my flounder to cook. A broken stock is currently setting. Walking sticks hung to cure, and I'm out of materials for making necklaces. There really isn't much on so I'm here answering stuff.

• All the time... I'm trying to seek treatment so I won't be so isolated and withdrawn. I love this website and everything it has to offer, but answering questions and living vicariously through others isn't a life. And I want a life.

Most Helpful Girls

• A mixture of early mornings (4am -8am), late night (10pm - 11pm)... depends on my schedule and plans I have made.