Ever feel like GAG is like a bright blue sky with occasional dark clouds drifting by?

The great thing is, the "I don't want to see this" option lets you remove dark clouds from your question or opinion when they get too annoying. And if someone gets too bothersome, all you have to do is block them. What do you think?
Updates:
Thanks for the likes!

4|7

Most Helpful Guys

• I would never remove the dark clouds
    I will enjoy them , and turn them blue , someday

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Hadn't thought of that, but I guess I'd agree. Guys usually don't have to block unwanted suitors here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is more like a black sky with the sun desperately trying to shine through. There are some great people on here and some great posts but you have to dig through so much BS to find it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more like a light at the end of a tunnel with people trying to block the way of others at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip that script it's a skyline of brimstone and fire with the occasional light shining through just like every other part of the internet

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't had to block anyone yet, but i unfollowed one person.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes at times it is but we need to try and make the sky blue at all times with no dark clouds

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah

15|5
    0|0
  • I have had to block a few. Several women and a few Gay guys that would not take β€œNO” as an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The "I don't want to see this" option is dumb

1|0
    0|0
    • No it's not.

• Show All
    • What the "I don't want to see this" option most definitely is, is amusing! It's quite amusing to be able to just delete some random weirdo's comment on your comment. As a tactical device it's a good one. I've had a situation where I've done it multiples times on my comment and the person thought it was the asker doing it. Made me laugh so much. Simple pleasures.

• @GetzRekt LOL.

• Lol, that's a good way to think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol u know right...

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s pretty much that yeah πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I agreee

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting. I take the dark with the light

1|0
    0|0
  • Good comparison

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it's a tornado

1|0
    0|0
  • It never hurts to be optimistic

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a time-consuming black hole. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You hit the nail right on the head with your metaphor πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree.

GAG is about the only place i come now to talk and get help from my friends.

and if a guy is a jerk, instead of throwing a drink in his face, i just block him..

1|0
    0|0
  • More like gloomy with occasional clear blue skies. I'm an optimist but that's how I see GAG.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, blue skies and everything.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is an online 'site' and it is not going to be to everyone's liking. Everyone has their own opinion, but good to know there is a block or unfollow or "I don't want to see this."

• Very useful.

• Totally agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i agree

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheesy comparison.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes