How carefully do you word your responses to questions?

I word mine VERY carefully.

1935

Most Helpful Guys

• Like you, I'm extremely careful as a simple word can change the entire tone of the opinion if misread or misconstrued! I like to provide very detailed and informational facts/insight so I'm fully expressing my feelings and thoughts to the asker instead of holding back because of laziness. Plus, it helps get my creativity and emotions out when I can say everything that's needed to get my point across. I'll admit that sometimes I may rush an opinion and make a few typos which is quite embarrassing, even when people know exactly what I'm trying to say! I'm always honest and straight to the point, not beating around the bush or sugarcoating someone just to make them feel better in a false sense. Every word counts!

• I avoid any big words since I don't want people to need a dictionary because they don't know what something means. Unless I am proving a point in which case I use as many big words as possible so the person who was saying I was wrong feels like what they are.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m usually pretty careful. If I’m in a hurry, really, tired, or been drinking, careful goes right out the window.

• Sometimes I have to check myself. There are topics I get passionate about and will read my response and realize I’m about to chastise or berate a person. So I delete it and rephrase it so that it’s an opinion and not a reprimand