How carefully do you word your responses to questions?

I word mine VERY carefully.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Like you, I'm extremely careful as a simple word can change the entire tone of the opinion if misread or misconstrued! I like to provide very detailed and informational facts/insight so I'm fully expressing my feelings and thoughts to the asker instead of holding back because of laziness. Plus, it helps get my creativity and emotions out when I can say everything that's needed to get my point across. I'll admit that sometimes I may rush an opinion and make a few typos which is quite embarrassing, even when people know exactly what I'm trying to say! I'm always honest and straight to the point, not beating around the bush or sugarcoating someone just to make them feel better in a false sense. Every word counts!

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid any big words since I don't want people to need a dictionary because they don't know what something means. Unless I am proving a point in which case I use as many big words as possible so the person who was saying I was wrong feels like what they are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m usually pretty careful. If I’m in a hurry, really, tired, or been drinking, careful goes right out the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I have to check myself. There are topics I get passionate about and will read my response and realize I’m about to chastise or berate a person. So I delete it and rephrase it so that it’s an opinion and not a reprimand

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• My answes are normally this

1."copy/paste what they say/their polls etc"
    eg. Do he like me?
    I copy/paste "He like me"
    2.#cuckem
    3. Penis related
    4. Weird poetry
    5. Memes
    6. Say i disagree
    7. Say something about trump or jesus
    8. Say something nonsensical
    9. Link a video
    10. VERY VERY SERIOUS reply (for a joke question)

I got the formulae written down so it takes 5 seconds.

Only for you i do this

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a form of social media. I watch what I post, but I don’t put that much thought into it. People will have their own opinions and think they are right 99% of the time anyways... so their is no point in putting time and effort into extra careful thought about what I say on here. I speak the truth, and i tell it like it is. That’s just who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm careful with the people that I care for or truly need a help and honesty. Also to individuals that are educated or are somewhat complicated thinkers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read the question and put myself in the position of the asker. The answer which comes to mind is the one which I try to word carefully keeping in mind the practicality of it. Sometimes it works out. Other times it doesn't sound as appealing to the Asker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to avoid spelling typos otherwise just say what I feel since I am honest, so not too carefully. Figure if someone has a question about my answer they will reply anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put TONS of thought and attention into each and every detail of all my responses to insure that I always give the best possible answer regarding the specific scenario and situation before me.

What was the question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be comprehensive and cut to the chase , i avoid hurting others and give my honest opinion in the kindest way possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the length of the reply and what i want to say..

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the age. So, not very carefully unless the person asking is under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself an aneurysm from being too careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question. A simple question only requires a simple answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the question. I try to leave no uncertainty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Many times carefully but try to be sarcastic and understandable.

0|0
    0|0
  • i tri and wurd my risponses as goodly as i kan

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes very well, sometimes with a huge loophole! LOL makes it fun for the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be very care as there is no editing after the fact...

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be very careful, but sometimes I miss the mark.

0|0
    0|0
  • My responses usually just come out like diarrhea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

Recommended myTakes