For what reason you don't follow me?

Since everyone is asking this I thought I should ask it
But really, mant close people to me don't follow me ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• doesn't matter...
Follow me not...
Follow me not...
  • You suck
  • Meh, you are just weird...
  • For what reason you don't follow me?Potato
    Vote C
inspired by @weirdowerdo!

1522

Most Helpful Girls

• I chose C cuz I'm already following you. Why? Your kind, silly, funny self makes me want to know you (by occasionally stalking your profile to see what you're up to) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No worries, I'm harmless LOL

• Lol awww that's so sweet โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
      It is okay dear

• Honestly I truly mean this not insultive. You are one of a kind. You dance to the beat of your own questionable drum and your just a really odd interesting fellow
    Like in my America we would say your an odd duck (dude) (guy)

Most Helpful Guys

• I more or less ignore to use the follow function. For some it appears to express friendly feelings. I can do that with words instead of a ritualized gesture. I suspect that algorithms in the app use it too, to analyze and predict my movements, and to ''feed'' me with selected stuff. I prefer to pick my food myself. In pictures: If I follow someone, I only see his/her back, where actually I want to see the face while we talk. For fairness I could as well just follow anyone, but that causes a lot of effort and I do not see what good it could cause. Anyone correct me please if I missed some detail.