Why is your profile on GaG private and not public?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a professional troll on me from a long time ago back in the day when I was a moderator on another website I kicked him out for very good reasons. And to this day he follows me around even on here. He actually has called restaurants in my area trying to get at me for delivery take outs using my email address

1|0
    0|0
    • You need to go to the police.

• Show All
    • Yes for sure

• I wondered that myself! I think maybe to encourage people to sign up for gag... but honestly just do free gag merch! I mean, I think people would get it if it was free and a reward for being on gag, that's how you get people but yes it costs money, yeah advertising does cost money.. It would be interesting to see how girls ask guys cooks the books, I think there are other ways to bring people in while sticking to a budget. In fact, some gaggers could be brought in to promote advice. Someone that has good standing on gag and is trustworthy. I wonder who the circle people are that run gag... now I am getting too deep for this question... :)

1|0
    0|0
    • What are you talking about?

• Show All
    • Sorry for making it too complicated :)

• It’s ok

Most Helpful Girls

• Because i don't want random deranged users or pervs going through EVERY one of my past posts and making silly or sexual comments on them. That's happened to me a few times in the past , with different users, when my profile wasn't set private.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to add a little mystery and give others a reason to wanna follow me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 9

• i dont want people randomly adding me so then they can spam me with request to comment on there question since they cannot invite me since im private

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont want random people adding me on here , one time before when i had this app i was bombarded by adding

1|0
    0|0
  • To monitor who I allow to follow me and to avoid unwanted dms

1|0
    0|0
  • Because my ex found my GaG account one time

1|0
    0|0
  • because i decided to gain some privacy i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is on follow only.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was tired of being followed by weirdos.

1|0
    0|0
  • To keep out the pervs

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s not

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes