Why is your profile on GaG private and not public?

1126

Most Helpful Guys

• I wondered that myself! I think maybe to encourage people to sign up for gag... but honestly just do free gag merch! I mean, I think people would get it if it was free and a reward for being on gag, that's how you get people but yes it costs money, yeah advertising does cost money.. It would be interesting to see how girls ask guys cooks the books, I think there are other ways to bring people in while sticking to a budget. In fact, some gaggers could be brought in to promote advice. Someone that has good standing on gag and is trustworthy. I wonder who the circle people are that run gag... now I am getting too deep for this question... :)

• What are you talking about?

• Sorry for making it too complicated :)

• It’s ok

• I have a professional troll on me from a long time ago back in the day when I was a moderator on another website I kicked him out for very good reasons. And to this day he follows me around even on here. He actually has called restaurants in my area trying to get at me for delivery take outs using my email address

• You need to go to the police.

• Yes for sure

Most Helpful Girls

• I like to add a little mystery and give others a reason to wanna follow me

• Because i don't want random deranged users or pervs going through EVERY one of my past posts and making silly or sexual comments on them. That's happened to me a few times in the past , with different users, when my profile wasn't set private.