Why do people ask a question and then get angry at your opinion?

If you're asking a question you should be open-minded to everyone responses because everybody got a different perspective. Just got blocked by a gagger because my opinion wasn't what she wanted to hear.

3|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Well there are different types of debates in a argument when people get angry. You see I talk to friends about politics an explain why I chose a different political party, over there's. An the get super angry an voice gets loud an tension in the way they sit. Well cause people want to convince you to be on there side. An they think they are always in control.
    They think they know everything in the whole planet.

If the conversation is about something random an they get angry about your response thats the time to not even continue to do the conversation. I know when i talk about movies and an i do research on the movie an read about the character before the argument due to people saying dumb stuff that they have no clue what they are talking about.
    Just don't do a conversation or argument with someone cause they have a AGGRESSIVE TONE, TENSION IN THE POSITION THEY SIT, AND GET VERY VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE, AND POSSIBLY PHYSICALLY VIOLENT. So yea it's part of human nature they don't want to hear your different opinions from theirs and it's completely not worth it. Just saying don't waste your time an breath over something you know about, and what you believe. Over their non sense. I hope this helps

1|0
    0|0
    • To be honest I get under people like that skin for fun because they are being arrogant and overly sensitive

• Yea that's feeds gas to the fire. Lol. Don't do that. Lol. That's what makes them more mad. I know your joking about it. But its what's makes them more mad. Lol.

• Some people post questions and already have their minds made up. Their questions should really be MyTakes because they are not going to accept anything than what they think the correct answer is anyway. Usually after I post an opinion, if it is clear that the asker is hostile, I'll just ignore any comments after it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Bitches can’t handle opinions well. That’s why I don’t have femake friends.

0|0
    0|1
  • They want validations not opinions

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, then they need to not ask a question if they know they're going to get butthurt with someone opinion. Because this is the purpose of the site to ask for people opinions

• yh but there will be people who agree with them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• yeah that's just how some people are and it's so stupid. it's also very annoying when some random person who isn't even the asker, decides to read everyone's opinions but only chooses you to be the person they want to argue with even though there are others who have said very similar things as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are pissed about something and you/I were/was stupid enough to answer their sht ass question to get some attitude.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol they are ridiculous like I can't reasons I sometimes refrain from answering people questions

• Because most of these "questions" are people asking if their crush is attracted to them and if someone says they're not which of course is not what the asker wants to hear, they get mad.

0|1
    0|0
    • So much sensitive, gullible people are surfacing the earth I need to contact my relatives on mars

• I'll give you my relative's number on uranus if mars ain't far enough.

• Yes please I need to get as far away from some of these earthlings

• Cause sometimes they are just looking for others to agree lol

0|1
    0|0
  • When they do that, they aren't looking for answers, just validation.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well they are asking questions on the wrong site because everyone here is straight up whether they like it or not

• Yep, got told off a few times, been called an old man. I am to old to care about hurting someones feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause people are idiots i think the only time is when they have reason behind there opinion, or if there just harrasing or saying something offensive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Reasons why I believe I'm a martian, some opinions are very disrespectful but I don't see why when someone is talking the truth they get mad there's a difference

• Haha thats why i get dislikes. People always want the truth but never want to hear it

0|0
    0|0
    • So true and then they ask why people lie is what you want to hear duhh

• Cause they only want to hear what they want to hear.

If you disagree with these people they go apeshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's is so true lol and try to attack you might I add

• Show All
    • Yup if they can't handle the heat the should have never posted the question.

• My point exactly

• I think it is funny when people make a post and then say anyone disagreeing will have their opinion removed. Seen that a few times in the past week.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I love to be a troll on questions like that because it is ridiculous.

• They were probably looking for a certain answer, they didn’t want an honest opinion if it wasn’t their opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • So ridiculous, my mama thought me to speak the truth for it shall set you free

• They trying to convince you that their way is right

0|0
    0|0
    • So why ask for people opinions if you already got it figured out in your head.

• Thats a good point. I dont understand that point unless they are just trying to get people talking about it, kind of like the news organizations do. Publish whatever gets people to read it and argue about it

• So many like that, its strange

0|0
    0|0
  • lot of crap

1|0
    0|0
  • People can't handle the truth!

0|0
    0|0
    • So true, the truth hurts I prefer to be told the bitter truth than a sweet lie

• too sensitive xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes