Why do people ask a question and then get angry at your opinion?

If you're asking a question you should be open-minded to everyone responses because everybody got a different perspective. Just got blocked by a gagger because my opinion wasn't what she wanted to hear.

318

Most Helpful Guys

• Well there are different types of debates in a argument when people get angry. You see I talk to friends about politics an explain why I chose a different political party, over there's. An the get super angry an voice gets loud an tension in the way they sit. Well cause people want to convince you to be on there side. An they think they are always in control.
    They think they know everything in the whole planet.

If the conversation is about something random an they get angry about your response thats the time to not even continue to do the conversation. I know when i talk about movies and an i do research on the movie an read about the character before the argument due to people saying dumb stuff that they have no clue what they are talking about.
    Just don't do a conversation or argument with someone cause they have a AGGRESSIVE TONE, TENSION IN THE POSITION THEY SIT, AND GET VERY VERBALLY AGGRESSIVE, AND POSSIBLY PHYSICALLY VIOLENT. So yea it's part of human nature they don't want to hear your different opinions from theirs and it's completely not worth it. Just saying don't waste your time an breath over something you know about, and what you believe. Over their non sense. I hope this helps

• To be honest I get under people like that skin for fun because they are being arrogant and overly sensitive

• Yea that's feeds gas to the fire. Lol. Don't do that. Lol. That's what makes them more mad. I know your joking about it. But its what's makes them more mad. Lol.

• Some people post questions and already have their minds made up. Their questions should really be MyTakes because they are not going to accept anything than what they think the correct answer is anyway. Usually after I post an opinion, if it is clear that the asker is hostile, I'll just ignore any comments after it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Bitches can’t handle opinions well. That’s why I don’t have femake friends.

• They want validations not opinions

• Lol, then they need to not ask a question if they know they're going to get butthurt with someone opinion. Because this is the purpose of the site to ask for people opinions

• yh but there will be people who agree with them.