Should you be able to message someone you have blocked?

Seems kinda unjust tbh.
Updates:
Is he unblocking and then re-blocking to torment me or is this allowed?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would you want to message someone you've blocked?
    I only block toxic members. Those who are bad for my health. It is a surprisingly short list.

1|1
    0|1
    • OK! Now I get it. He has blocked you and still pm's you. Sorry I misunderstood.
      It sounds abusive. Block him. Report him to Admin.

• He is a master. He thinks he is so good.

• No, if you want no contact with someone, then have no contact. "I can harass you but you can't respond when I do," isn't fair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow.. I see why he tagged you as gag king.. he has a lot to learn from you.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not possible. If he can message you, he's unblocking you each time. Just block him back and the problem is solved. Should be kinda obvious.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would liek to remain open to the diversity of opinions that people have to offer, without filtering out the obscure but good advice.

• Show All
    • I didn;t realise there was block unblock action occuring and I was complaining that if yo ublock someone you should be able to talk to them, also still kinda rude to cut people off from their opinions.. I don't know.. just dont like being blocked as a discliplinary measure that much.

• It's don't know what exactly happened, so I don't know if it was rude or not. I'm just saying that if you feel harrassed by someone, you can just block them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• if you get this upset about someone blocking you on a random website on the internet, maybe it's time for a break?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not upset.. It's jus tthen they unblock say something evocative and then block again so I can't speak my mind..

• I hear what your saying.. but last time i took a break I came back and the fulla was like, you shot out of nowhere I though we were friends yada yada yada.

• I don't have much standing here (not blocking related but other matters) but if I did have standing I would say the tactic of unblocking / messaging / blocking / etc is childish - and even worse if your hopeful persona is of the "I'm a tough guy" ilk.

0|0
    0|0
  • The block system here sucks. I keep having to see one particular user I blocked and their fat head and even their comments even after blocking. should just remove them entirely from your feed.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it should be allowed but then I'm not sure why someone would want to but I guess he is... Contact gag they should be able to help

0|0
    0|0
  • Once blocked should always be blocked. It defeats the purpose to keep blocking then unblocking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called being disciplined for a few hours and explaining why and taking a break and then un blocking with time out is up

0|0
    0|0
    • Two friends needing to take a break you didn't explain your message right

• Show All
    • We've already been talking for the past 45 minutes in private message obviously you know and you know how things went before. Everything always works itself out

• I would never block you full time of all the people it certainly wouldn't be you

• If it is allowed when someone blocks you it should erase the message.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you block them why would you want to talk to them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound right, if I wanted to talk with them, I wouldn't have blocked them.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you've blocked him/her, then what's the use? He/She has been blocked out of communication!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't message someone you've blocked do yes he's doing exactly that. Just block him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m gona block u

0|1
    0|0
  • No, why would you want to, if you'd blocked them?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope it's pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you

0|0
    0|0
  • I am surprised that you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sounds just if you're weird.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. You should not be able to.

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but why not unblock them that would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just block the person yourself. Do that and they will never bother you again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I quite enjoy being bothered tho hehe.

• Then go for it girl. You guys do have some interesting debates.

Just be careful. This person takes "debating" personally.

• Ah nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes