Should you be able to message someone you have blocked?

Seems kinda unjust tbh.
Is he unblocking and then re-blocking to torment me or is this allowed?

323

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would you want to message someone you've blocked?
    I only block toxic members. Those who are bad for my health. It is a surprisingly short list.

• OK! Now I get it. He has blocked you and still pm's you. Sorry I misunderstood.
      It sounds abusive. Block him. Report him to Admin.

• He is a master. He thinks he is so good.

• No, if you want no contact with someone, then have no contact. "I can harass you but you can't respond when I do," isn't fair.

• Wow.. I see why he tagged you as gag king.. he has a lot to learn from you.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not possible. If he can message you, he's unblocking you each time. Just block him back and the problem is solved. Should be kinda obvious.

• I would liek to remain open to the diversity of opinions that people have to offer, without filtering out the obscure but good advice.

• I didn;t realise there was block unblock action occuring and I was complaining that if yo ublock someone you should be able to talk to them, also still kinda rude to cut people off from their opinions.. I don't know.. just dont like being blocked as a discliplinary measure that much.

• It's don't know what exactly happened, so I don't know if it was rude or not. I'm just saying that if you feel harrassed by someone, you can just block them.