Do you block people from replying so they are unable to debate or defend themselves?

This is the way I see it. When you do that you are admitting you are weak and can't win the debate you're having. It's a 🐈 way out. What's worse is when you throw shade and block the person from replying because you know they have a valid point. For an example. A girl ask the question why Christian's are against abortion. She tried to twist a bible verse to prove life doesn't start at conception. I as a former Christian gave my answer and opinion on her interpretation. Well she made it apparent she didn't like my answer first by saying I wasn't qualified to answer because I am no longer a Christian. Yet other former or non Christians answered and it was ok because she liked what they had to say. Second she threw shade and blocked me from replying. Do you not find that weak and hypocritical? I have never blocked a person from replying. I could understand if they are calling you nasty cuss words. But not simply because they disagree. I would feel like a total loser if I did that to try and get the upper hand. Are people really that triggered because you don't agree with what they had to say?

824

Most Helpful Guys

• I see people doing this all the time, on here.

I think it needs calling out, tbh. People need to know who the block babies are.

You wrote "I would feel like a total loser if I did that to try and get the upper hand". You're right. They are total losers.

I've personally noticed it's a mix of being triggered, and getting called out on their lies.

• Thank you! I've had a woman do this to me, say something hurtful, confusing and totally untrue, then block and/or ignore my replies when I tried to explain and defend myself. I did NOTHING to deserve it other than try to explain. It made me REALLY mad!!! So disrespectful and immature. So yes, there are some people.

• Don't let it get to you. They are just weak. They can dish it out but can't take it.

• Thank you! :) I needed to hear that.

• Anytime my friend.😎

Most Helpful Girls

• i love you for posting this
    people do this to me all the time.
    i feel the same way.
    "When you do that you are admitting you are weak and can't win the debate you're having"
    "What's worse is when you throw shade and block the person from replying because you know they have a valid point. "

couldn't have said it better !
    preach!!

• i don't block anyone . i have commented on blocking b4 .
    but i've come around to realizing how much a waste of time and energy
    dwelling on getting butthurt over people blocking me and wondering why they did .
    now idc who why or how many block me . not interested at all .
    i dance my own ballet in spite of them or anyone else .