Should G@G have a special section for perverts?

Away from the general sane population. I’ll volunteer to go in ever so often to feed and water them and clean their cage. Who wants to come with?

520

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes pls
    I will write blog posts to update the current actions in mathematics community there

• I’m confused. Which ones are the pervert in these pictures?

• I don't know, they are all eminent first class thinkers so contents from them are too much for this site, unless there is some special section where contents deviate from the norm here

• A place where the inmates have taken over the asylum, enter if you dare, and are over 18! Minors not permitted.
    After all, adult conversation is only for adults, the minors shouldn't be permitted.
    If that's most agreeable, where do I sign myself in?
    My name is Dwight Fry. I am also called Renfield. Alice Cooper wrote me a song...
    "The Ballad Of Dwight Fry" complete with a straight jacket and a padded cell!
    WOOHOO!
    I'M NOT SORRY... HAHAHAHA!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm tired of the creeps! Can't we just ask questions that we honestly just want an answer for and not to get off on?