Should G@G have a special section for perverts?

Away from the general sane population. I’ll volunteer to go in ever so often to feed and water them and clean their cage. Who wants to come with?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• A place where the inmates have taken over the asylum, enter if you dare, and are over 18! Minors not permitted.
    After all, adult conversation is only for adults, the minors shouldn't be permitted.
    If that's most agreeable, where do I sign myself in?
    My name is Dwight Fry. I am also called Renfield. Alice Cooper wrote me a song...
    "The Ballad Of Dwight Fry" complete with a straight jacket and a padded cell!
    WOOHOO!
    I'M NOT SORRY... HAHAHAHA!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes pls
    I will write blog posts to update the current actions in mathematics community there
    Should G@G have a special section for perverts?

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m confused. Which ones are the pervert in these pictures?

• I don't know, they are all eminent first class thinkers so contents from them are too much for this site, unless there is some special section where contents deviate from the norm here

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm tired of the creeps! Can't we just ask questions that we honestly just want an answer for and not to get off on?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Do we want to encourage perverts on GaG? Isn't it better just to relentlessly humiliate them whenever they post?

1|2
    0|0
  • I am a pervert. I am not ashamed to admit it. I will fuck any hole that's legal.

1|0
    0|0
    • Will you fuck this hole 🕳?

• @DM_ME_PUPPERS My dick is too big to fit inside it. I should have been more accurate "I will fuck any hole that's legal and that can accommodate my big thick cock"

• I can barely fit two fingers in mine

• G@G ____does_____ have a special section for perverts.
    It's called G@G.

1|0
    0|0
    • My mind is blown. How could I have missed this? The answer was right in front of me all along.

• I'm there already!!! Just to be fed and watered by you.

1|0
    0|0
  • We already have sexual behavior and sexual health do we really need any more?

1|0
    0|0
  • gag should add some fetish topic so they can post there

1|0
    0|0
  • But being an anon pervert just for fun is like my life...

1|0
    0|0
  • Tempting but even going in once a week to clean the cages would put your sanity at risk :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I've suggested this before, and nothing's come of it yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • i will come with you. where you go i go as well. i will only feed the girl perverts though. and you can feed me LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh because who choose them it could become curupt

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree. They should finally add that LGBT+ section.

1|0
    0|0
  • I though all of GAG was perverted... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Me. I'm going to be influencer there

1|0
    0|0
  • lol sounds like fun to me... where do you sign up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah maybe, it could be funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • should just be able to age lock posts.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha penis

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• We got enough of those so maybe we can create a special section that has a big toilet you can flush them down in.

1|0
    1|0
  • Great idea. All the perverts are now your responsibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao probably

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes