Is it ever helpful for you when people post opinions to your questions by copying and pasting information care of Google Doctor?

I've had other users post opinions or replies of this sort on my questions and opinions but it really has never been of any help.
Is it ever helpful for you when people post opinions to your questions by copying and pasting information care of Google Doctor?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. You are a pharmacist, right? So you know your way around medications i suppose so it may not seem helpful to you.

But then again, i heard of dr Google for the first time just today.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah dude I'm a pharmacy assistant ๐Ÿ˜Š.
      I don't know much about different medications but I do know a heck of a lot of information about my own medical conditions.

• Show All
    • It all depends on what you're taking it for.
      Aspirin is better for migraines than ibuprofen.
      I really just know the basics of over the counter meds and nothing about prescription medication.

• Thanks for responding!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't find it helpful at all. If I needed answers from Google. I would have used Google search engine. I wouldn't have asked questions on here.
    I find it funny and annoying at the same time, to be honest, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • But I didn't even ask the person I replied to a question and this started up with the Dr google shit ๐Ÿ˜†

• LMHO. I'm curious now, hehe.

Well, I guess they didn't have anything smart to say, so they used the help of Google to come across as a very smart and knowledgable person ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I don't know what to say.. Don't know to respond, then I just keep my mouth shut.. lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• No, I can do it my self. Here I would like peoples opinions not googling skills, unless question was to Google somethink.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very wary of being an internet expert - If a issue is serious enough I might say here is something I found on net but you should really check with the relevant professional.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only consult Dr Google when I want to confirm some statistic regarding what I was about to say anyway. Otherwise, I just give an opinion which is what most people want anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your issue? Maybe I can help with my own words

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • You know what pisses me off now.๐Ÿ˜†
      You know my Achilles heel.

• nope, not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Never ever, I hate it when people google and then think they have โ€˜experienceโ€™ in something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have done this but have added my thoughts too.
    A teen asked something so I googled it, copied and pasted it then gave her more advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes