Is it ever helpful for you when people post opinions to your questions by copying and pasting information care of Google Doctor?

I've had other users post opinions or replies of this sort on my questions and opinions but it really has never been of any help.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. You are a pharmacist, right? So you know your way around medications i suppose so it may not seem helpful to you.

But then again, i heard of dr Google for the first time just today.

• Nah dude I'm a pharmacy assistant ๐Ÿ˜Š.
      I don't know much about different medications but I do know a heck of a lot of information about my own medical conditions.

• It all depends on what you're taking it for.
      Aspirin is better for migraines than ibuprofen.
      I really just know the basics of over the counter meds and nothing about prescription medication.

• Thanks for responding!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't find it helpful at all. If I needed answers from Google. I would have used Google search engine. I wouldn't have asked questions on here.
    I find it funny and annoying at the same time, to be honest, lol.

• But I didn't even ask the person I replied to a question and this started up with the Dr google shit ๐Ÿ˜†

• LMHO. I'm curious now, hehe.

Well, I guess they didn't have anything smart to say, so they used the help of Google to come across as a very smart and knowledgable person ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I don't know what to say.. Don't know to respond, then I just keep my mouth shut.. lol.