What exactly does a influencer do?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're referring to a Gag Influencer, than topic influencers are members of GAG who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site. These members have been identified as helpful, knowledgeable, or simply post interesting content about specific topics.

When a Topic Influencer asks a question or posts a myTake in their designated topic, the post will automatically be promoted and featured on the site. Similarly, when a Topic Influencer posts an opinion to a question in their Topic, their opinion will appear at the top of the default sorting list for their gender.