What exactly does a influencer do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're referring to a Gag Influencer, than topic influencers are members of GAG who have a high MHO%, ask engaging questions, and have high overall interaction in certain topics on the site. These members have been identified as helpful, knowledgeable, or simply post interesting content about specific topics.

When a Topic Influencer asks a question or posts a myTake in their designated topic, the post will automatically be promoted and featured on the site. Similarly, when a Topic Influencer posts an opinion to a question in their Topic, their opinion will appear at the top of the default sorting list for their gender.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Are you asking in general or on this site?

An influencer in general is one who influences others, often in behavior or education. A big sister influences her little sister to either focus on school or go boy crazy by setting an example. A man's mother could influence her son to break up with his fiancee because she doesn't think the girl is good enough

As far as this site goes, an influencer is someone who is influential in advice. Some influencers give a lot of good advice to questions while others write helpful Takes and reviews and others are chosen for encouraging discussion with creative ideas and viewpoints. We all spend way too much time on this site

I was promoted to Influencer status after writing my first couple MyTakes. I write about controversial ideas, but I get A Ton of feedback on certain topics, and I like to create conversations with people who don't agree with me. I also have a fairly high MHO % because I try to take the time to help people by writing lengthy comments. Not sure what exactly they made me an influencer for because I didn't apply for it, but some people have told me my advice really helped them, so I'd consider myself to be an influencer even without the badge

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special. We have just answered a lot of questions in a particular category and gotten MHO on a lot of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I need answers to this too

0|0
    0|0
  • Influence

0|0
    0|0
  • im not sure either

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3