Is this site really just for asking questions and looking for answers or there is more to it?

I see people flirting with each other, some are crushing on others, some interested in making friends. I think there is more to this site than asking/answering qouestions. I don't come here always but I've noticed this about it. What do you think?

415

Most Helpful Guys

• Take it as you want. The purpose of this site is to share and receive advices/observations/experiences indeed but many people happen to make it a chat site and it often escalates to something else. Some people consider this as a dating site too.. hah, and weirdos are everywhere.

• The q/a is something to do when you're not chatting in PM.

Also, west coast sucks east coast forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it's simply questions and answers, I'm not interested in anything more than that. But I've noticed the same as you have, and this is as good of a place as any to make new connections.