Is this site really just for asking questions and looking for answers or there is more to it?

I see people flirting with each other, some are crushing on others, some interested in making friends. I think there is more to this site than asking/answering qouestions. I don't come here always but I've noticed this about it. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Take it as you want. The purpose of this site is to share and receive advices/observations/experiences indeed but many people happen to make it a chat site and it often escalates to something else. Some people consider this as a dating site too.. hah, and weirdos are everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • The q/a is something to do when you're not chatting in PM.

Also, west coast sucks east coast forever.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it's simply questions and answers, I'm not interested in anything more than that. But I've noticed the same as you have, and this is as good of a place as any to make new connections.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know. Iโ€™ve ask questions. Hit or miss. As talking. Not really. Crushing lol well flirting is fun but nothing more. I enjoy to read. Ask and flirt lol so is there more to it. Nope. Not really. But thatโ€™s me. I don't know about others

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a lot of stuffs on this site but looking for answers is definitely not one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, once you have interactions between people, they start bonding. It's not really the point of the site, but a consequence of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to troll because I'm desperate for attention.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like it's always said Even A simple 'Hi' can lead to a lot of things. Yeah I do see people flirting, talking, trying to be friends and I think about it like it's a human tendency to be like that. If there's more to this site maybe that's what meant to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • People try and make it about more but it really isn't.

1|0
    0|1
  • I just came here with the intention of asking questions and making friends. One of those friends turned into my current girlfriend ๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat it like the rest of the world. Thereโ€™s no wrong place to find what youโ€™re looking for. You just never know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let the Illuminati find out you're asking this question...

0|0
    0|1
  • It is like a community. Use it as you like lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly for asking answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm Can you send message?

0|0
    0|0
  • people have met on here. but, it's not supposed to be that way. it's free, so, you get what you pay for

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's designed for the purpose of asking questions and giving advice.

But some people use it to troll, catfish people, or they use it as a dating site. Or to find online friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirting, crushing and friendship are all important too.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes it is for me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes