How do we get rid of these anons posting stupid "shock posts for reactions"?

You can tell this pink anon 18-24 is the same person by her/his dumb posts M. O. such as "I fucked my brother and now I'm pregnant - help!" This shit has to stop or people will be leaving GAG if this is what it's coming too. And unfortunately, you can't block anons as far as I know. You can only report them which doesn't seem to do any good.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally think that ANONS option must be deleted from it... if you can't ask or comment on something for which you can't show yourself then just stay away from this... and anons make me think that mostly are fake...

Most Helpful Girl

• Every place has its troll unfortunately.