How do we get rid of these anons posting stupid "shock posts for reactions"?

You can tell this pink anon 18-24 is the same person by her/his dumb posts M. O. such as "I fucked my brother and now I'm pregnant - help!" This shit has to stop or people will be leaving GAG if this is what it's coming too. And unfortunately, you can't block anons as far as I know. You can only report them which doesn't seem to do any good.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally think that ANONS option must be deleted from it... if you can't ask or comment on something for which you can't show yourself then just stay away from this... and anons make me think that mostly are fake...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every place has its troll unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Since the nonsense reporting option was removed there is nothing stopping people from posting the same posts without using anon anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • So they used to actually have that option? Probably got so many reports they couldn't handle them all. * sigh *

• You can select to not have anonymous responses on questions and Takes that are posted (as you have wisely done), and you can just ignore anonymous questions and Takes. Seems easy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if you could block them you can still see their questions, you just can't respond to it and vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • I am with you. I had to block the categories so I would not see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's best not to respond as you fuel the fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are all trolls...

0|0
    0|0
  • some serious garbage on the internet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes