Why are men on this site so dumb?

Why are men on this site so dumb?

This is NOT A DATING SITE!
Get over it. It embarrasses me to read some of the crap you guys post.
If the question is from an obvious catfish, then either skip it or, throw something sarcastic stuff at them.
But if it appears to be a legitimate female, who is insecure about something, or came to this site for knowledge from the other team, then either answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up.
DON'T ask her to PM you. That's beyond stupid. If you think you have some insight that can help her, then lay it on the line! But if not, then shut the fuck up! The founder of this site attempted to create a place where both genders could better understand the opposite gender. It was a brilliant concept, but it all went to shit. It all went to shit because of idiots.
If a girl asks: " I was molested by my dad, what should I do?"
I swear do to GOD, the tards will come out of the woodwork and say:
*I don't know
*PM me
*Can I get you KIK address?
I'm about the nicest guy you could ever meet, and if you needed it, I might give you the shirt off my back. But could you please turn your stupid volume down?

810

Most Helpful Girls

• I have no desire to meet people online or PM with perverts. I came here to discuss things so I never chat with or follow guys.

• I agree, and it's funny how some people think this is a self-righteous rant.
    Face palm

• 6d

Yeah, I can't believe that's the only take-away they got from this. I just get tired of the good women on this site leaving, just because they can no longer tolerate the stupid guys!
      If they're looking for a girl, then join a dating site! Brilliant.
      Men and women are completely wired differently. I've had women tell me that they don't understand themselves, let alone each other. That makes me fell good, because I can't figure them out either! lol I love women, but they are very complex creatures.
      We could all learn a lot about each other on this site if all the dorks left.
      When I had an electoral problem, I called my brother. When I had a plumbing problem, I called my cousin. I called them because I wanted their help. When your wife/gf comes home and talks about her work problems... you're just supposed to listen and NOT try and help! lol
      I never knew that! If you try and help, you're a bad guy!
      This should be required reading!
      https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5

• 2d

Ackkkk STHAAAAP 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Both pink and blue accounts can be incredibly stupid. We just notice the blues more because there's so many more of them...

• 6d

I've decided to stop talking to the pink anons. I'm going to do my next post about that.

• 6d

Interesting. I'm looking forward to your reasoning. :)

• Cheers!

• 6d

Thank you, sir. My two favorite people on this site are women. One of which is the ONLY person I will talk to in private. In a way, I wish they were guys, because it would reflect better on my team.
      But so many of these guys are just embarrassing! lol

• 6d

👍. .

• 6d

When people tell me I'm smart about computers, I correct them. I tell them that I'm NOT smart, but I've made a ton of mistakes and learned from them. If everything went smoothly, I wouldn't know shit about computers. Wisdom just means you have the rare ability to learn from your mistakes, and not make the same mistakes again. It amazes me that some people don't understand that concept.
      When guys on this site ask how they can get girls to send them naughty pics, I tell them that the BEST thing they can do is NOT ask for them. Just be intelligent, kind, sympathetic, and be a good listener. If you can manage that, you'll get more pics than you can shake a stick at. They won't just offer them to you, they'll ask you what you want to see next, and love sending them to you.
      (I'm not talking about GAG) Less is more. :)