Why are men on this site so dumb?

This is NOT A DATING SITE!
Get over it. It embarrasses me to read some of the crap you guys post.
If the question is from an obvious catfish, then either skip it or, throw something sarcastic stuff at them.
But if it appears to be a legitimate female, who is insecure about something, or came to this site for knowledge from the other team, then either answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up.
DON'T ask her to PM you. That's beyond stupid. If you think you have some insight that can help her, then lay it on the line! But if not, then shut the fuck up! The founder of this site attempted to create a place where both genders could better understand the opposite gender. It was a brilliant concept, but it all went to shit. It all went to shit because of idiots.
If a girl asks: " I was molested by my dad, what should I do?"
I swear do to GOD, the tards will come out of the woodwork and say:
*I don't know
*PM me
*Can I get you KIK address?
I'm about the nicest guy you could ever meet, and if you needed it, I might give you the shirt off my back. But could you please turn your stupid volume down?

4|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I have no desire to meet people online or PM with perverts. I came here to discuss things so I never chat with or follow guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree, and it's funny how some people think this is a self-righteous rant.
    Face palm

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Yeah, I can't believe that's the only take-away they got from this. I just get tired of the good women on this site leaving, just because they can no longer tolerate the stupid guys!
      If they're looking for a girl, then join a dating site! Brilliant.
      Men and women are completely wired differently. I've had women tell me that they don't understand themselves, let alone each other. That makes me fell good, because I can't figure them out either! lol I love women, but they are very complex creatures.
      We could all learn a lot about each other on this site if all the dorks left.
      When I had an electoral problem, I called my brother. When I had a plumbing problem, I called my cousin. I called them because I wanted their help. When your wife/gf comes home and talks about her work problems... you're just supposed to listen and NOT try and help! lol
      I never knew that! If you try and help, you're a bad guy!
      This should be required reading!
      https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5

• Show All
    • 2d

Ackkkk STHAAAAP 😂

Most Helpful Guys

• Both pink and blue accounts can be incredibly stupid. We just notice the blues more because there's so many more of them...

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

I've decided to stop talking to the pink anons. I'm going to do my next post about that.

• 6d

Interesting. I'm looking forward to your reasoning. :)

• Cheers!

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Thank you, sir. My two favorite people on this site are women. One of which is the ONLY person I will talk to in private. In a way, I wish they were guys, because it would reflect better on my team.
      But so many of these guys are just embarrassing! lol

• Show All
    • 6d

👍. .

• 6d

When people tell me I'm smart about computers, I correct them. I tell them that I'm NOT smart, but I've made a ton of mistakes and learned from them. If everything went smoothly, I wouldn't know shit about computers. Wisdom just means you have the rare ability to learn from your mistakes, and not make the same mistakes again. It amazes me that some people don't understand that concept.
      When guys on this site ask how they can get girls to send them naughty pics, I tell them that the BEST thing they can do is NOT ask for them. Just be intelligent, kind, sympathetic, and be a good listener. If you can manage that, you'll get more pics than you can shake a stick at. They won't just offer them to you, they'll ask you what you want to see next, and love sending them to you.
      (I'm not talking about GAG) Less is more. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Thank you!!! Finally someone says it. Lots of idiots on here. So many desperate people. I think we have to look on the bright side though, some of those troll/catfish accounts do a great job at exposing who the creeps/pedophiles are though lmfao... the bad thing is they can always just create a new account.

1|1
    0|0
    • 13h

They can change their account every day, but they can't get a larger brain. lol

• You're right. Thankfully there are a lot of guys who offer decent and well thought opinions even if I disagree sometimes.

1|2
    0|0
    • 6d

Disagreeing and debating can be good fun, just as long as it's not done in a mean spirit.

• Guys are ALWAYS horny and desperate.. Thier nature!
    by the way interestingly the man in the picture has very hairy chest 😯😌😂

1|1
    0|4
  • Preach 🙏

0|2
    0|1
    • 7d

I tried to find the video for you, but I couldn't. The founder of this site came up with is idea while having lunch with his friend in a bar. They noticed that guys were hitting on girls, and striking out.
      So he came up with a brilliant idea! If a man wants to understand how to get women, then he just needs to ask another woman! lol Don't ask a guy, because they don't have a clue. That was the whole concept behind this site.
      Great idea, but look what it's turned in to. lol

• Show All
    • 6d

I've never figured out how looking stupid will draw the girls in, but guys keep doing it.

• 6d

Aha so true.. I don't know

• I don't think it's being dumb, instead just desperate or seeking attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Yes, but this about the worst website for that. Why not go to a dating site for that?

• 6d

They probably DO have a dating app on their phone too. Plus the desperate seek attention anywhere they can find it.😘

• On this site?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I know, it's so annoying.. It's almost as annoying as those guys who put up self righteous posts complaining about it and talking about how they're the 'nicest guy you could ever meet'.

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not the nicest guy in the world. You got me, there. But I've donated my time feeding the homeless and wrapping Christmas presents for poor children. I just have a very low threshold for stupid. Nice try.

• Show All
    • 6d

Thanks, I knew you'd relate to it.

• 6d

Yes, you're the man.

• Every opportunity is a dating opportunity. Don’t limit yourself 😛
    She can be found anywhere anytime
    Love is love ❤️

3|1
    0|0
    • 7d

That would make sense if this site was specific to your area, but it's a world-wide site.
      LOL
      I can't believe how many dip-shits think they going to hookup with that sexy gal in another country. I would MUCH prefer that the women on this site were acting stupid. I'm just embarrassed for my team. Do the members of my team not know that there are a million actual dating sites out there? LOL
      This ain't one of them!

• 1. if you are embarrassed to be here get off.
    2. i don't think anyones catfishing
    3. i don't care what age they person i'm talking to is. i give my best advice.

0|1
    0|1
  • No it isn’t a dating site however real relationships have occurred. I’m one of them. I met my girlfriend on this very site and we’ve been together 3 years. All she did was asked a question and I gave my opinion and we’ve been together since. I certainly wasn’t looking or expecting anything since she was 29 when she posted her question

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

There are exceptions to every rule. That doesn't change my point. Crazed horn-dogs are driving the girls away from this site. That would be a shame if they all left, but could you blame them?

• 6d

No I can’t

• 6d

Wouldn't it be awesome if all of the pink accounts were actually women? lol
      I have a million questions I'd like to ask women. They're from Venus, and us guys are from Mars.

• Some of them are just cringeworthy. Like a poor man's Tony DiNozzo.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • Got rejected, huh? Oh well..

1|1
    0|0
  • Classic "I'm not like the other guys" question

0|1
    0|1
    • 6d

Lmao.. I know right

• 6d

@Kkaos
      Well, I'm not like the other tards.
      Can I follow you?
      Will you follow me?
      PM me!
      Can I PM you?
      It's fucking embarrassing for my team.
      If you build up a rapport with someone, then do the PM thing. But when you do it on your first comment, you're beyond stupid.

• LMAO

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes