How did you find GaG?

Last year i was having guy issues and was reading about it on the internet. A result came up on google for this site where someone asked a similar question. After reading it and the opinions i saw how interesting the place is. (Or was)

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I had broke up with girlfriend and was looking for help and answers and found this site. Started talking to others and it helps. It is so sad there really isn't a good place to go talk to people openly, pull knowledgeable resources to understand the opposite sex, people, relationships. The options are $$$$ in counseling fees, college degree in womens studies and psychology. And still doesn't answer the questions. GAG, although not perfect, is helpful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used whisper years ago, decided to redownload it when my last SO left me, and it didn't work anymore. This was on the Google play store and recommended as a whisper alternative so I downloaded it and liked it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i found it by accident when i was looking something up for my problem i was having

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I Googled some question and this site showed up in the results. I went to it, browsed, liked it and signed up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was just scrolling through play store and I found this, I thought it was interesting so I decided to check it out and ever since then GAG has been my escape from the real world... I downloaded the app I think in April...

1|0
    0|0
  • Gag found me
    Woke up one morning to see the page just loaded up and an account automatically created. I didn’t know what else to do but answer a question?

And so the mystery continues 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I was looking for some app forget which this came up in in you might also like this section
    Sounded like a novel idea so gave it a go

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor life choice or I lost a bet. I don't remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • similar to you, i was googling something, it came up. i checked it out and decided to stay

1|0
    0|0
  • Gag found me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly cannot remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t even remember. I know it was accidentally

1|0
    0|0
  • I searched for good candid replacements.

1|0
    0|0
  • Google play.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just happened to bump into it

1|0
    0|0
  • Google

1|0
    0|0
  • Googled girls and this came up

1|0
    0|0
  • Just by accident

1|0
    0|0
  • Find it boring

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't remember, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • random search

1|0
    0|0
  • googled a specific question about women and this is what came back.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I literally typed in google, apps about asking questions
    Because I love to answer questions and I didn't want to do it on 9gag

1|0
    0|0
  • i found it on google when i was looking for some new apps and games to play

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a question I wanted answered about guys and when I Googled , GaG came up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found GAG by searching for a question I don’t remember

1|0
    0|0
  • Same!

1|0
    0|0
    • But... it was over two years ago... then I had that account for a year and deleted it. I then created this account because of relationship problems. I also use it to help others and brag about my lover.

• For me it was a year ago and i got rid of the account in April. But the GAG metalhead has resurrected since!

• i found it when my whisper stopped working lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • from another website i think back in the spring

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes