How did you find GaG?

Last year i was having guy issues and was reading about it on the internet. A result came up on google for this site where someone asked a similar question. After reading it and the opinions i saw how interesting the place is. (Or was)

822

Most Helpful Guys

• I had broke up with girlfriend and was looking for help and answers and found this site. Started talking to others and it helps. It is so sad there really isn't a good place to go talk to people openly, pull knowledgeable resources to understand the opposite sex, people, relationships. The options are $$$$ in counseling fees, college degree in womens studies and psychology. And still doesn't answer the questions. GAG, although not perfect, is helpful.

• I used whisper years ago, decided to redownload it when my last SO left me, and it didn't work anymore. This was on the Google play store and recommended as a whisper alternative so I downloaded it and liked it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i found it by accident when i was looking something up for my problem i was having