What is better gag or quora?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I dunno. For fun? Probably GAG. For legit answers? Probably quora.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Quora for serious answers and thought-provoking questions.

GaG for people sharing their penis sizes and blatant over-generalizing.

Each has its own special appeal.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Quora is a serious site with serious responses.

GaG is... GaG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quora by far.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Here gag, its more for underage people. there's no doctor here its just plain teenagers and a minority of people in their 20s.
      Quora is more for adults. Its where you will find educated people.. And not so much of thots like on gag.

• Come GAG me up.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I feel like most of the answers posted on this will be pretty biased considering you're asking this on GaG. I rather GaG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quora generally has more expert opinions so on non-emotional matters or ones about political theory I'd think Quora. I'd prefer to look there for statistical or historical answers. Though I've never been registered there.

0|1
    0|0
    • all the quora shit is blue pillers and simps who dont know how the world works or about history. they tryna feed me that shit and i ain't buying it

• @DeshawnMGTOW I'm not saying you're totally wrong, but I think that's a broad kind of thing to say.

• gag is probably better for light flirting with strangers while still having an informative conversation. I've never heard of quora.

0|1
    0|0
  • They seem to have better answers when you want expert stuff as you can actually look them up.

0|1
    0|0
  • quora is that second rate shit in my opinion im new to this but dig it

0|1
    2|0
  • Quora is more serious.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes