What advice to do you have for the catfish on this site?

I used to like catfish, because they were entertaining, and made me laugh. But now I'm over that, because most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. If you're going to be a catfish, then you need to bring your A game to the table.
Don't act like a buffoon, because then we'll know your gender and it will ruin the fun for us!
It pains me to say it, but women are often times more mature than men. If you act stupid, then you may as well have a flashing, neon "catfish" sign over your head. And for those of you who know me, you'll know that I'm about the farthest thing from an ass-kisser there is on this site. I just like to talk to smart people, their gender is irrelevant.
I was once stopped at the US/Canadian border. (I was coming home to the US)
The US Customs agent accused me of being a smuggler! I asked him what I was smuggling, and he pointed to the garbage in the back of my truck. I told him: "I don't mind if you call me a smuggler, but don't you EVER call me STUPID." He let me go. lol
I LOVE trolls and catfish, but can you just step your A game? :)

37