Abd, is a good gag friend and to hear about what happened, I think I am going to take a gag break for a while, love you guys, will you miss me or abd?

It's amazing what a little rumor can do...
I am still going to be off for a while but it is just so strange to be in a bill cosby situation... I personally can't confirm any of this. But I will say this, I just want to wipe the slate clean and remember abd as I knew him and just move on without his presence on gag. I respect all of your opinions about the situation and I hope after a while, this will have done its course and we can go back to normal.
Overall, I hope the hurting stops for everyone involved. It pains me to see anyone uncomfortable or suffering. I just hope after a while things will go back to normal

1410

Most Helpful Girls

• Little humor? He made a mytake about "my last confession" and also asked a question "am I creepy" in both, girls who got harassed by him how much creepy and pervy, bothering he was. Guess what happened, he removed them.

Answer honestly please, am I a creep? If yes then why? ↗
    My last confession ↗

If it was a little rumor, admins wouldn't take his mod, influencer and editor title. I'll be also putting this again, sadly he removed his post and it can't be read anymore. If you really think or believe he was innocent, you can leave here please. As someone who doesn't know you well, I am not gonna miss or ever look for you. That's fine for me.

I cannot accept someone could approve or see his pervy actions innocent. Sorry.

• If you have enough guts abd, reach me. Stop making alternative accounts to tell people you were innocent who already blocked you. I started all these, why you didn't even try contacting me? https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/abskilani

Stop using people to praise yourself or support your fake innocence here unless there are some voluntereed to become your pets.

• @Wowgirl10q Fair enough... but geez this site sometimes, smh.

• @ultimega I know dude it's wacky my big thing is handle things privately. Ya know? Whoever is right or wrong talk privately or shit gets like this

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m sad to see you go, but abd can stay away. It wasn’t a “little rumor” he got called out with TONS of screenshots. He even made a “confession” In which he lied to make himself look less like a creep/pervert.

Abdkilani was a hypocrite and a liar. Always saying that he’d never do stuff like that in comments, but doing the opposite in pm.

I’d rather see you stay since you’re an awesome guy, but tbh I couldn’t be happier that abd left.

Which you the best and hope to see you again tho. 😋

• I remember you and @kenni joking around in one of my questions... really thought you guys were kinda friends...

• @xTom98 Thank you! So are you :)

• You’re both basic af

• I'm sorry about what went on. I heard this happened with more
    than one Male GAG user so , i don't know what happened I'm
    neutral i don't judge others. Everyone is innocent until proven
    guilty.

• I hope you don't leave cause you are great person on GAG.

• Thank You For MHO :)

• You are welcome