What's the kindest thing someone has ever done for you?

4d
Please elaborate your answer 😊

512

What Guys Said 12

• I had no money and these 2 elderly women over heard me
    talking to my sister about not having money and they each
    gave me enough money to buy a small meal. My sister has
    always been the type who was greedy one so i was very
    grateful for them elderly woman and i didn't want take no
    money off of them but they made me take it. I almost cried.

• That not exactly with me but it's about me.
    My ex crush met my current crush (who is also one of of best friend) somehow and asked if he knew me she obviously said yes. Then my ex crush started saying things about me but instead of getting influenced she stood for me and boasted about me.
    When I discovered that I was really happy not she saved my reputation but because she didn't got influenced and had faith in me:)
    Well this incident is 3-4 years old lol

• This older Japanese lady gave me a hand job while I was publicly rejected when asking a girl's telephone number.

• Well, I know something has in fact happened, but for the life of me, I cannot remember.

• My mother forced me into the car and drove me an hour to the psychological emergency facility. She saved my life.

• Introduced me to someone else even though she had strong feelings for me but knew I did not have strong feelings for her

• One of my teacher offered me a ride home when he saw me walking alone at dusk.

• Getting given birth to and being looked after for 18 years

• No one has ever done anything kind for me.

• Helped me without being askd.

• Pay it forward lol payed for my meal

• nothing , so sad can we hit 10dislikes

What Girls Said 5

• This old lady walked in my direction and said I looked very pretty just the way I am when some shitty people were saying mean things "behind my back". I will always remember her pure sincerity.

One time a guy also took me to the hospital after I passed out in the middle of the street, I'm so glad I wasn't kidnapped instead. Good guy.

• I was out one night in the U. S. (where I was studying abroad) and my wallet fell out of my purse. The next day, I was moping around my apartment, trying to figure out how to recover from losing all access to money in a foreign country (where my bank didn’t even exist), when I got a call from the Mexican Embassy. A homeless man had shown up that morning and had given a security guard my wallet after he had looked inside and seen I was a Mexican student. The guy didn’t take any money or use my credit card at all. It was truly a miracle; I still don’t even know how to properly react

• Defended me against bullies in high school.

• Nothing

• Saved my life