How unreasonable can someone be on here?

I just got into a discussion about biology with a female user and after a certain point she blocked me. I was being as reasonable as you could imagine and citing what I was sure to be non-refutable by most people despite not being experts on biology. I’m not saying I’m an expert but the literature doesn’t require I be an expert and the interpretation doesn’t require I be an expert to. The facts I was stating were the facts that women incur more risks during sex than men, which evolutionarily, made women much more selective than men. The risks are, but not limited to: STDs, pregnancy, physical abuse, and mental abuse. Some of these are large all-encompassing terms, which harbor many specifics. Men on the other hand, can father hundreds of children by virtue of being a man and having the anatomy that allows this. This means men can either abandon the woman to go to another once he’s had sex with her or stay with her and invest in his offspring. For men, quantity was more important for encouraging the increased chances of successful offspring, but for women, they needed quality more. Women needed to trust the man they were having sex with because they didn’t want to be raped, used for sex, etc. They want someone with strong character/personality who was physically and emotionally desirable who would stay with them to raise the baby
Updates:
For clarification, these are biological FACTS. There’s no opinions here, but facts. Indisputable

3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that conversation lol, on a question about who cheats more?

It hurt just seeing her deny facts. Its like she knows its real but won't except it, because she infacts hates it.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yes, and the thing was, men & women cheaters alike are crappy people and I wasn’t justifying cheating for men at all. I was just telling her the facts and literature as I knew them. I think she blocked me because due to a mixture of her believing I was justifying men cheating with biology and something about the facts I was giving her made her upset or sad.

• She seems like the kind of person that angers quickly and dismisses others opinions in a snotty child like manor. She can't even make an argument for her opinions, just throw a tantrum lol. You can't argue with that type, just try not to blow a nerve haha 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Important: in GaG, everyone shared OPINIONS.

This means it doesn't really matter how "right" or "wrong" one is, factually or otherwise.

So if someone doesn't like what you opinionated, just leave that person alone and don't reply. Otherwise report if you want to.

That all. There will always he degrees of unrwasonableness in everyone. Just learn to accept them. Its GaG. Just sharing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Is there a link to the previous discussion you had with her?

0|1
    0|0
    • She deleted my comment, but the question was “Who cheats more guys or girls? Why?” The user is named Coolgirl235

• Show All
    • And I wasn't referring to PLM, I was referring to the user he mentioned.

• @ericclayton ok I think I understand now sorry to bother you and thank you.

• I don’t agree with everything you say, but I would never block you.

0|2
    0|0
  • People sometimes just can't handle truth

0|2
    0|0
    • I listened to some Gorgoroth while working out the other day and I have to say, it helped up my motivation more. Definitely increased intensity. I can see why people go ballistic when jamming out to these types of music.

• Lol its true. Last concert i was at i saw Anthrax and everyone there went insane.

• People are mean and crazy

0|2
    0|0
  • Tl;dr

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

1|0
    2|0
    • @PoliceLivesMatter
      You don't need to be spatting things out about vaginas to that extreme not having one yourself. I could go on about men's STI's or statistics about dicks. But end of the day I don't have one and don't understand past scholastics. Or you talked over her dang head.

• The most extreme case of nonesensical, menusha, reasoning I've seen on there is your name. You think you are the voice of reason and morality and care. You are a mentally ill sheep that is sleeping and thinks its awake. Stop beleiving people. Know for yourself. Or you dont know anything. Police are the quentisential order follower. The getting our hands dirty labourers of the work force that is killing nature. ALL POLICE ARE BAD PEOPLE. EVEN IF THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING GOOD

What Guys Said 6

• is this rhetorical? 95% of the people on this site are too retarded to function, in my opinion... like, i'm not even saying this to be funny for once. like, autistic. not like aspergers savant type shit; i'm talkin bout the low grade kind with at least 7 instances where these people were sniffing glue, a few times they were dropped and a time where they had a bag over their head that caused suffocation resulting in further permanent brain damage... i wish i was kidding

0|0
    0|0
  • The Internet attracts all sorts of weirdos. Did you know some people use the Internet to look at pictures of naked women?

0|1
    0|0
  • And this is why some people have started to rage against women as unreasonable or manipulative to men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the other comment where she replies that she doesn't believe crappy evolutionary statements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminists detest biology.

3|3
    2|0
  • Seems accurate to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes