How unreasonable can someone be on here?

I just got into a discussion about biology with a female user and after a certain point she blocked me. I was being as reasonable as you could imagine and citing what I was sure to be non-refutable by most people despite not being experts on biology. I’m not saying I’m an expert but the literature doesn’t require I be an expert and the interpretation doesn’t require I be an expert to. The facts I was stating were the facts that women incur more risks during sex than men, which evolutionarily, made women much more selective than men. The risks are, but not limited to: STDs, pregnancy, physical abuse, and mental abuse. Some of these are large all-encompassing terms, which harbor many specifics. Men on the other hand, can father hundreds of children by virtue of being a man and having the anatomy that allows this. This means men can either abandon the woman to go to another once he’s had sex with her or stay with her and invest in his offspring. For men, quantity was more important for encouraging the increased chances of successful offspring, but for women, they needed quality more. Women needed to trust the man they were having sex with because they didn’t want to be raped, used for sex, etc. They want someone with strong character/personality who was physically and emotionally desirable who would stay with them to raise the baby
For clarification, these are biological FACTS. There’s no opinions here, but facts. Indisputable

77

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that conversation lol, on a question about who cheats more?

It hurt just seeing her deny facts. Its like she knows its real but won't except it, because she infacts hates it.

• Yes, and the thing was, men & women cheaters alike are crappy people and I wasn’t justifying cheating for men at all. I was just telling her the facts and literature as I knew them. I think she blocked me because due to a mixture of her believing I was justifying men cheating with biology and something about the facts I was giving her made her upset or sad.

• She seems like the kind of person that angers quickly and dismisses others opinions in a snotty child like manor. She can't even make an argument for her opinions, just throw a tantrum lol. You can't argue with that type, just try not to blow a nerve haha 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Important: in GaG, everyone shared OPINIONS.

This means it doesn't really matter how "right" or "wrong" one is, factually or otherwise.

So if someone doesn't like what you opinionated, just leave that person alone and don't reply. Otherwise report if you want to.

That all. There will always he degrees of unrwasonableness in everyone. Just learn to accept them. Its GaG. Just sharing.