Do you ever see G@G Users that seem really awesome, but never know how to start a convo with them?

I don't know why but I get shy even though they seem really nice๐Ÿคฆโ€

521

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously online? Man that's a serious shyness lol. maybe you should just anonymously engage people until you feel comfortable to shed your mask. I don't get why anyone would be shy online i mean you don't get much more anonymous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. This is mainly due to my age as I donโ€™t want an approach to be seen as anything but respectful and enquiring of a person who sounds interesting,