Do you ever see G@G Users that seem really awesome, but never know how to start a convo with them?

I don't know why but I get shy even though they seem really nice๐Ÿคฆโ€

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously online? Man that's a serious shyness lol. maybe you should just anonymously engage people until you feel comfortable to shed your mask. I don't get why anyone would be shy online i mean you don't get much more anonymous.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do. This is mainly due to my age as I donโ€™t want an approach to be seen as anything but respectful and enquiring of a person who sounds interesting,

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• You are only 16. That is probably why you are shy. I would say that a lot of people who reply on here can be total assholes and mean. So i dont blame you. I really don't care what other people think of me. I recommend you get a book called "The art of not giving a fuck". required reading. Learn to grow into your own confidence. hang in there. you will be okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's cute. ๐Ÿ˜

Naww, not really, but I also generally don't start conversations on here, unless it's important.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ugh I hate when I can't press the [+] ๐Ÿ˜ญit's frustrating

• "To attain knowledge, one has to question." Your opinion is worth just as much as anyone else's, and especially on the internet, are you protected by a screen. Just ignore the weird people. ๐Ÿ˜…

• I get random inbox messages all the time. I talk to most people if they message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anyone like that or maybe it's just me ๐Ÿ˜‚ i'm just kidding. I know two of them but i have no problems talking with other one. I'm just boring lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time i see them and all the time i have no idea how to start a convo..

1|0
    0|0
  • I just say, "Hi. I'm a pillar in this community and morale for the masses. So you should chat with me."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol someone got a crush. Spill the username so it gets tagged and it starts from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really, If theyโ€™re awesome I write them ๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, often enough

1|0
    0|0
  • I shoot my shot.