Does this site work no one ever answers my questions?

Why doesn't anyone answer

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• According to your profile, this is the only question you've ever asked._.
    In case you asked anonymously or deleted them however.. Feel free to ask again here.. I'll answer.

1|0
    0|0
    • ok there's this guy I used to be friends with benefits with and I had deleted him off snap and added him back after we fell out over a miscommunication text so he confronted me about deleting him then we became just friends again. He looks at every single one of my post on Snapchat and always look as his but even when he doesn't post he always looks at mine especially within the time that post if I post after 20 minutes to an hour his name is the first that views my stories. Whenever I comment on his post he immediately answers snd text back fast but doesn't comment on mine though. I have feelings for him and I wonder if does to. But recently I reached out to to him and said good morning and he said it back but nothing else. Like he always responds back fast and so far hasn't ignored but doesn't look at my post lately

• Oh and today I was trying to "mute" his stories on Snapchat and accidentally called him "yikes!" He declined it And quickly told him it was a mistake he responded and said it was ok

• So the question is if he may like you too?
      That's hard to say.. He might just be checking you out over snap, wanting to get back to what you were before (Friends with benifits).
      He might have also taken an interest in you, which seems less likely to me however from what you've told.
      Anyway, I can not possibly give you an accurate answer, as I simply don't know (him), so if you want to find out about that, the person you'd have to ask about that would be him.
      No one else (here or elsewhere) would be able to know the true answer.

• Give it some time. There are various people from different time-zones here as well, answers can take anything from a few seconds, to hours later. Also, remember that wording as well as a clear title/explanation helps! :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you asked a frequently asked question that everyone is tired of seeing. And if it’s an oddly specific question, some people on this site are too lazy to read long questions. Some don’t know the answer, or how to answer it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well as you can see from this question, the site obviously works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but sometimes you're going to get better luck than others also it can be partly because of the kinds of questions you're asking

0|0
    0|0
  • I must say this is the best question you've asked do far. Good start! 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no other questions to answer.

1|0
    0|0
    • ok there's this guy I used to be friends with benefits with and I had deleted him off snap and added him back after we fell out over a miscommunication text so he confronted me about deleting him then we became just friends again. He looks at every single one of my post on Snapchat and always look as his but even when he doesn't post he always looks at mine especially within the time that post if I post after 20 minutes to an hour his name is the first that views my stories. Whenever I comment on his post he immediately answers snd text back fast but doesn't comment on mine though. I have feelings for him and I wonder if does to. But recently I reached out to to him and said good morning and he said it back but nothing else. Like he always responds back fast and so far hasn't ignored but doesn't look at my post lately

• Oh and today I was trying to "mute" his stories on Snapchat and accidentally called him "yikes!" He declined it And quickly told him it was a mistake he responded and said it was ok

• Talk to him. In person. If you had sex with him. You should be able to talk to him. Find out how he feels

• Maybe your question are hard for people to answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it works I am Here to help you

0|0
    0|0

• It's early in the game give him time

• Ok thanks

• What is your question?

0|0
    0|0

• I would say reading between the lines , he's a player got a few he chats to but some he just checks out , it would seem yours is a check out. Interested in your stories but not in getting involved. ……..

• I will answer all of them from this point on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, for us to answer your questions you need to ask more than one.
    Step 1. Ask a question. Next? We respond.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say since we have no idea what your questions are

0|0
    0|0
  • This is your only question... maybe something went wrong when you submitted your question?

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your questions are rhetorical I don't know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes